4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Bubbles and Sisters Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I honestly didn't know what to use as the Overview, so I used the Story and moved the rest to the Dev Notes spoiler.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Bubbles and Sisters [v0.1] [Bubbles and Sisters] - Compressed

Win/Linux [99 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [110 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Actually my question is about kinks/fetishes in general, "femdom, maledom, gay, lesbian, trap, mind control, rape, sleep sex, humiliation", I don't mind if the game has any type of content as long as it is avoidable (it doesn't happen canonically in the story according to the player's choice) and not the choice that just skips the scene, but it happens behind the scenes anyway, and is discussed later in the story. For example, I have no interest in lesbian or femdom scenes, If they happen to be in the game later, could they be avoided? and considering that you say that the bath girls are essential, does that mean that they are forced characters necessary to advance the story?

Thanks.

The girls in the bath house you probably can't skip but they wont have have any of the kinks you described except maybe lesbian when there's a MFF threesome. The more hardcore kinks(No ntr) we would consider adding when there's a world map and we can easier put a seperate character in one location with a notification when you click them what it's gonna be about

Reactions: Chimba

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for reporting this! I'll look into it

Do you know when exactly the black box appears? and how you got it?
It is just before the Route ends with the stepmom, when she confesses to the MC that she is jealous and they have sex. When she is penetrating her, the black box appears behind them, the rest is on the screen and the background looks normal.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Save/Load dont seem to work for me. Maybe its because i unpacked scripts.rpa, but that generally isnt supposed to happen.I suggest the dev looks into it

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
1715771042716.png
Can you spot the problem with this train?

If there are windows towards the back, towards the front, and towards the side...this train compartment has only 4 to 8 seats maximum and is not pulled by anything. It's literally a self-driving cabin.

Also, the corner of the room on the right is misaligned with the seats and doesn't sense.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
View attachment 3636388
Can you spot the problem with this train?

If there are windows towards the back, towards the front, and towards the side...this train compartment has only 4 to 8 seats maximum and is not pulled by anything. It's literally a self-driving cabin.

Also, the corner of the room on the right is misaligned with the seats and doesn't sense.
Haha MC took the self driving squared train, or maybe it's a side cart hanging on the side of the train.
Hopefully with enough support we could get a real background artist for this project but for now you're gonna see a lot of stuff in the backgrounds that don't make sense

Reactions: kuraiken

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Not sure yet. What do you prefer? So far I've just made the one sex scene repeatable by clicking on her again

I think I'll have to add a gallery for the one time teasing scenes cus they're not repeatable
I haven't had the chance to play the game yet, but for me having repeatable scenes in a sandbox is a must. I appreciate that you made the sex scene repeatable. Adding a gallery for the one time scenes is good as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more and good luck with the development

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
I already had fun playing early version of it. I hope you won't abandon it and complete a game! Good luck.

buttato

Nov 30, 2017
This looks like a interesting game, and I'm excited to try it and see where it goes. Any chance of scenes with the grandmother?

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
This looks like a interesting game, and I'm excited to try it and see where it goes. Any chance of scenes with the grandmother?
No sex scenes with the grandmother, I think the interest is way too low. But I've considered adding her back in the far away future with her daughter visiting

Reactions: archmancer8
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes