3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And let me guess. she still asks the mc if he is ok with her fucking around, and despite the reply you give her the scene with the wolfman still triggers?

fucking hell, here we go again, the shitstorm will hit the thread once again...
I never understand this kind of developers, first it was a lie (that you cannot avoid even if with the choices you said NO), after all that shitstorm "we made a oopsie " and now is all that again, i wonder if now they are going to try to please the ntr fan base since they fucked up (and ran out of money)...

But...it doesn't? It's completely avoidable
Last time wasn't, there was the choices but don't matter...

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
But...it doesn't? It's completely avoidable
havent try it yet, i was asking. last time around it was unavoidable, regardless of what the mc told her, the scene would always happen. if this time the scene is there but the choice you as the mc really matters, then good, got no problem with that. thats how it should be, imo, people who like will still have the scene, people who dont can avoid it.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure they changed the context of the scene and now the wolf is the MC.
Crappy solution to be honest, the problem never was the ntr it was the fact that no matter what you choose you couldn't avoid it. Devs that don't have backbones to stick with their ideas are a waste of time. Who know maybe later it won't be a monster girl story and it will be a human women breeding farm

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Guys, tell me is it normal or not that there is no access to these scenes? (all quests completed,start new game) Безымянныйй.png

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes