3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, console command and cheat tool. read up.
Be aware that at least in the legacy version one gameplay element only unlocks if you don't have enough money on a certain day.
That was only when the Credit Option in the laptop was available. It isnt an option anymore.

B00bz

Aug 3, 2017
That is Dark Souls, It's fun, challenging, it helps you improve and when you finally overcome a boss who killed you several times you feel satisfied and... You're right, most players don't like it, they prefer easy mode.
Are you for real? Is this satire? This is probably the most 'tarded thing my poor eyes have ever read. Being a cuck is not 'Dark Souls'. You're free to enjoy your fetishes, but for christs sake, if you want to justify yourself, think of a better comparison, cuz this is painfully cringe.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, console command and cheat tool. read up.
Be aware that at least in the legacy version one gameplay element only unlocks if you don't have enough money on a certain day.
Could you guide me a bit? There are so many versions and the search is just a joke.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1573390

Overview:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor guy living in a poor family with his mother and two sisters. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-05-14
Developer: Aleksey90 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05.01
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Slovak
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Saves from previous versions are incompatible with v0.05.00.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: Hotfix (for v0.05.00)

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Big Brother: Another Story v0.09.2.03
Patches: * - Game Extra -

Extras:
groq thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 504596 View attachment 504597 View attachment 504598 View attachment 504599 View attachment 504600 View attachment 504601 View attachment 504613
Cool

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So how do I get that "stepladder"?
I've tried to search this thread for the answer, but I guess I'm just incompetent at searching or blind, because I can't find a clear answer or figure out how to get that ladder in the game.
I've finished every other available Task. The hint says "various things can be purchased with a laptop, but sometimes you can rely on the chance..." There is no stepladder on the laptop shop.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I've tried to search this thread for the answer, but I guess I'm just incompetent at searching or blind, because I can't find a clear answer or figure out how to get that ladder in the game.
I've finished every other available Task. The hint says "various things can be purchased with a laptop, but sometimes you can rely on the chance..." There is no stepladder on the laptop shop.
It's available from the online store under the heading "Other".
online_store.jpg

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
There was a bug in version 0.05.00 that prevented some players from having a second camera in the store.
Only 4 people reported such a problem, including me.
The first fix (0.05.01) fixed this problem.
As for the stepladder, no one had any problems with it.
Okay, I only had a problem because I was hoping to just find it by accident. However, it will be possible to find it during Mia's second visit, which will be included in the next version due to the developer's illness.
In general, if you really don't have a stepladder on sale, see if you have any fixes installed? That is, your version of the game should be either 0.05.01 or 0.05.02

Reactions: john1230
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes