Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I think that has more to do with Maya knowing Josy so well, and realizing that Josy is emotionally insecure and the jealous type. I beleive Maya wants the throuple to work out and is worried that too much time spent without her will hurt her feelings. Maya is in general more emotionally aware and confident of those feelings, despite her general lack of trust which she admits the MC overcame when he gifts her the tv and she tells him she'll never doubt him again.

Honestly I've always prefferred Maya to Josy despite liking them both, it was cemented for me when I did a throuple rejection path, when you walk Josy back to her dorm she gets upset and yells at you for not trying harder to make things work the previous night. When MC confronts her about not speaking up herself, she tells him she was scared of ending up alone. She comes off in my opinion as being more concerned with herself than the ones she supposedly cares about. She's even willing on pretty much every path to try and seduce the MC, yet the only conversations I can recall them having are the date in ep1(?) and in the pool when she gives the MC some financial advice about his inheritance. This to me implies she more concerned with sex than anything real about him.

I'm now expecting Darkwen to kill me in my sleep for slandering his goddess :oops:
I think it's great that people can see the exact same scene and take away different insights. Obviously you prefer Maya, so are looking at the interactions in a positive way for her, I prefer Josy and look at them in her way. Kudos to DPC, he's been able to create in such a way that (nearly) everyone can get something from it.

What you believe is right for your playthrough as it is for everyone. And you've given me some things to think about the next time I'm on a Maya path.

Cheers(y)

Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I think it's great that people can see the exact same scene and take away different insights. Obviously you prefer Maya, so are looking at the interactions in a positive way for her, I prefer Josy and look at them in her way. Kudos to DPC, he's been able to create in such a way that (nearly) everyone can get something from it.

What you believe is right for your playthrough as it is for everyone. And you've given me some things to think about the next time I'm on a Maya path.

Cheers(y)
Everyone has their own bias and opinion, thats what conversations are all about, it feels weird though cause this is the internet shouldn't we be in a flame war at this point? lol

Reactions: VOYEUR

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Everyone has their own bias and opinion, thats what conversations are all about, it feels weird though cause this is the internet shouldn't we be in a flame war at this point? lol
Lol, you picked the wrong person to discuss with if you wanted a war. I'm always happy to listen to others thoughts, get insights. It makes you see characters and things in a different way. Don't always agree, but gives you whole new paths and interactions sometimes. (As long as it's civil, otherwise, piss off).

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Lol, you picked the wrong person to discuss with if you wanted a war. I'm always happy to listen to others thoughts, get insights. It makes you see characters and things in a different way. Don't always agree, but gives you whole new paths and interactions sometimes. (As long as it's civil, otherwise, piss off).
That was just my poor attempt at humor at how rare a civil discussion is on the net, I prefer to be an adult as well lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think that has more to do with Maya knowing Josy so well, and realizing that Josy is emotionally insecure and the jealous type. I beleive Maya wants the throuple to work out and is worried that too much time spent without her will hurt her feelings. Maya is in general more emotionally aware and confident of those feelings, despite her general lack of trust which she admits the MC overcame when he gifts her the tv and she tells him she'll never doubt him again.

Honestly I've always prefferred Maya to Josy despite liking them both, it was cemented for me when I did a throuple rejection path, when you walk Josy back to her dorm she gets upset and yells at you for not trying harder to make things work the previous night. When MC confronts her about not speaking up herself, she tells him she was scared of ending up alone. She comes off in my opinion as being more concerned with herself than the ones she supposedly cares about. She's even willing on pretty much every path to try and seduce the MC, yet the only conversations I can recall them having are the date in ep1(?) and in the pool when she gives the MC some financial advice about his inheritance. This to me implies she more concerned with sex than anything real about him.

I'm now expecting Darkwen to kill me in my sleep for slandering his goddess :oops:
Sleep with one eye open or both :cautious: ;)Both girls fear ending up alone yet it is interesting Maya is the only one that says it odd Josy not being there with is follow up by her saying she feels way more comfortable with MC then Josy. Honestly I find Maya to be the most selfish she most of the time just focus on her problems where as Josy does everything she can to help Maya even if it MC she falling madly in love with instead of Maya. Off path MC and Josy still talk a lot like ep5,7(many times here) ep8, ep9 and 10 and still spends him a happy day text so Josy does really care for MC truly she is a more emotional person then Maya which personalty I prefer that over someone that keeps it inside.
Don't worry I won't kill you for your slander this time but the Goddess is not as forgiving as I am:ROFLMAO:

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Top 5
1. Lily
2. Jill
3. Josy
4. Sage
5. Don't care much about the rest. Would put Derek at 5th since he kinda spooned my MC more than twice.

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
First time playing.

Why there beside some options (disable) appears but we can still chose them?
Are you playing modded version? Just an advice play clean version instead. Well though that's not an option of you play the Android port. But beware game might break anytime and you won't be able to play S3 unless you find S3 port by same porter.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes