ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You probably can have a threesome with Jill at some point. Just not on her path.
Just a reminder, She is still virgin if you are not on her path.
and considering that
A, she wanted her first time to be special like in fairy tales.:whistle:
B, dpc already created two similar sex scene for her, both served as its her first time, i highly doubt there will be a 3rd one, and eve if so, she defnetly wont lose her virignity in a threesome

Jill is a definitive Chick girl in the game, let's stay a bit more on a grounded level shall we?;)

mostwanted8

that is a fan-art, it is against a the rule, delet it:cautious:

Reactions: Krytax123

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
and considering that
B, dpc already created two similar sex scene for her, both served as its her first time, i highly doubt there will be a 3rd one, and eve if so, she defnetly wont lose her virignity in a threesome

Jill is a definitive Chick girl in the game, let's stay a bit more on a grounded level shall we?;)

mostwanted8

that is a fan-art, it is against a the rule, delete it:cautious:
i had sex with her at the end of season 2, how can she be a virgin?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Only thing i'm hoping for, she becomes more adventurous and opens up for sex a bit and tries sexual fun with MC. I'll die a happy man :LOL:
In general I hope that you can have a lot of variants of each path. There are after all two very different ways to play Sage's path on seasons 1 and 2. You'd have the vanilla variant and the adventurous variant.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
and considering that

mostwanted8

This attitude is before the episode 8 choice though. Will she be adamant about that or will she think that it's better to have a bit of MC than none at all. There is that bench scene and the specific way it can play out if you are on Bella's path after all.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
and considering that

mostwanted8

so basically i should just give away any hopes of jill sharing mc with other girls? I understand your logic and roughly only 5-6 episodes are left in the game, so hoping for that path after the 65% stage of the game does seem unattainable.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
This attitude is before the episode 8 choice though. Will she be adamant about that or will she think that it's better to have a bit of MC than none at all. There is that bench scene and the specific way it can play out if you are on Bella's path after all.
She is still a chick girl, and MC still has to be pussy. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2017
What's the second time, the sex at the end of Episode 9? It's either that or the sex in the Preps bathroom, she only has 3 real sex scenes.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
so basically i should just give away any hopes of jill sharing mc with other girls? I understand your logic and roughly only 5-6 episodes are left in the game, so hoping for that path after the 65% stage of the game does seem unattainable.
Josy wants to Fuck her, so maybe on the Josy path, or Maybe Sage also lure her in to a sex. But none of these will be on a Jill path;)

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
65% if you count by episodes and assume 16 is the last one. The story as a whole is supposed to be the MC's first year of college. We aren't even in spring semester yet. From that perspective we haven't reached 50%. Depends on how much time skipping there will be in future episodes.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Josy wants to Fuck her, so maybe on the Josy path, or Maybe Sage also lure her in to a sex. But none of these will be on a Jill path;)
so, overall if i see Sage feels like the kind of LI i'm thinking of if MC gets into a relationship with her, she could be open for experimentation. Again josy is good too, but i dont want a throuple relationship, if she can get rid of maya that could be good too.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
65% if you count by episodes and assume 16 is the last one. The story as a whole is supposed to be the MC's first year of college. We aren't even in spring semester yet. From that perspective we haven't reached 50%. Depends on how much time skipping there will be in future episodes.
DPK, has already expressed in a Q&A that season 4 will be last and he is predicting roughly 4 episodes in the last season. He said he needs atleast 14 but after that it depends

4.80 star(s) 1,514 Votes