BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Don't know why so many people are so negative about it being "see you in December". Given that production only got underway early January, having roughly a third done in ~3 months still puts us towards an early to mid autumn release at this pace (assuming it doesn't pick up slightly as certain processes are finished).
because everybody exaggerates here. and because every body is exaggerated too (boobs, ass, dicks...) When guys says "early december", you should understand "late november for the best" :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess I can see that as she isnt as open with her thoughts as some, its probably still early enough to get her real thoughts on it.
Also keep in mind that with Bella it is in fact a secret relationship, the only LIs who know are Jill and possibly Maya, so Bella has even fewer opportunities to manifest it publicly

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
Guys I downloaded the game a few days ago and played it but today I installed the multi mod available through the op but after installing that my antivirus blocked the game giving it as a IDP:Generic. What should I do?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe. You're right about them being way weirder in the earlier episodes though. The majority of the female characters in the game are literal whores selling themselves for money. It's also strange how certain characters outright ignore something like Quinn tasing the MC and then sounding like a stalker afterwards, almost as if she knows more about the MC than she lets on. It was mentioned by Rusty that they only told the HOTs to bring the new DIK pledges over to the fraternity house, nothing else. Why the fuck would she use a taser if that's the case? I remember some players thinking that Quinn was a complete psychopath during the earlier seasons. Maya and Sage are also as close as they are right now, yet neither MC nor Maya have specifically told Sage what it is that Quinn tried to make her do during the scavenger hunt. The MC has actually refrained from telling Sage how Quinn was treating the new HOT pledges for a long time now, even though he damn well knows that the others were getting completely different kind of treatment from their personal HOT mothers.
I always find the Taser thing strange. Why? The MC is the precious snowflake in his normal emotional state. But from the EP3 flashback we learn that so the MC can leave that normal emotional state and then become more of a lava spewing volcano and Quinn will know that. That's why she takes a Taser with her. The question is, who did Quinn get this information from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC really didn't think this through if he really want to spend time with both girls

View attachment 3562859

If MC goes to Josy's she ask your place and MC says yours because Tommy still mad at him yet at the thanksgiving party he can play strip pong or make out with Josy right in the open and Tommy still pissed and then even fucks her and Maya MC would be far more at risk there then in his room. MC's reasoning here doesn't hold water.

View attachment 3562877

Why would they need lay low Josy already said in ep 8 the hots would be ok with it so they easily could had meet at Josy and everything would be fine if MC really wanted to be with both of them.

View attachment 3562909
View attachment 3562911

MC don't really seem to upset about only spending time with just one of the girls does he? This got more holes in it then Swiss cheese MC might believe it but really this comes down to having to pick one girl once again if DPC wanted this could had been a 3some but he wanted the player to pick and I'm willing to bet in ep 11 you got to pick again. This isn't a real throuple even if your keeping it balance at best your just trading scenes. Maybe I'm wrong but it things like that fuel my belief that Josy and Maya are breaking up and the throuple coming to a end.

Only time will tell but when the game keeps asking you to make the same choice over and over again as it has from ep5 to ep10 there is a reason for it.

Sorry for the long post but at least there photos
You can be as convinced as you want with me. But it depends on the game decisions. In EP9, if Josy says after sex so that she and Maya are on the same page and the MC says so that it shouldn't be a competition, there will be no competition between Josy, Maya and the MC.

The decision in EP10 only determines what kind of three-way relationship it will be.
- Does the MC kiss Josy in the first free roam event of EP10?
- Is the MC saying to Maya in the first free roam event of EP10 that he wants to have the feelings too?
- Does he go to Maya, where it's more about fun than feelings?
- Does he go to Josy, where it's more about the cohesion of the three-way relationship?
- How does the MC player decide when the three of them meet with Becky? Sexual threesome relationship or a real threesome relationship with feelings.

I think it's more so that you misunderstand the solo paths. What if Josy and Maya never officially separate? What if the solo paths just mean so the MC can fuck Josy or Maya, the other tolerating it because it helps them with Maya's problem.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The way she acts and the whole "thing" she builds around it clearly shows that she is afraid of what others will think and being stigmatized, not because "the more people will know, the more chances my father will hear about that". She/They act like being lesbian is some sort of taboo and even when they (Maya/Josy/MC) clearly spend a lot of time together, have sex etc she is still afraid of what people will think about her when in reality they don't give a fuck about that at all. Her acting makes it even worse actually, if she would be just sleeping with Josy from day 1, no one would even say a word since all girls do that there... And here we are back to main Maya's problem as her being drama queen creating problems where there aren't any...
Firstly, you are wrong because you read correctly. In EP10, Josy told the MC that Maya is scared so her father might find out.

Secondly, Josy and Maya are afraid that their parents will find out about their relationship. This is because of the experiences they had with Patrick. That's why the two kept their relationship secret at the beginning. But that changes in EP10 and there are two reasons for this. Firstly, they have to somehow explain how Maya's situation came about and secondly, they both get to know it so that others don't see it as unusual when two girls have sex.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You can be as convinced as you want with me. But it depends on the game decisions. In EP9, if Josy says after sex so that she and Maya are on the same page and the MC says so that it shouldn't be a competition, there will be no competition between Josy, Maya and the MC.

The decision in EP10 only determines what kind of three-way relationship it will be.
- Does the MC kiss Josy in the first free roam event of EP10?
- Is the MC saying to Maya in the first free roam event of EP10 that he wants to have the feelings too?
- Does he go to Maya, where it's more about fun than feelings?
- Does he go to Josy, where it's more about the cohesion of the three-way relationship?
- How does the MC player decide when the three of them meet with Becky? Sexual threesome relationship or a real threesome relationship with feelings.

I think it's more so that you misunderstand the solo paths. What if Josy and Maya never officially separate? What if the solo paths just mean so the MC can fuck Josy or Maya, the other tolerating it because it helps them with Maya's problem.
But there is a competition between Josy and Maya its called the dare game.

The game keeps making you pick between then which leads me to believe no matter what you do you can't save the throuple. If there was meant to be a real throuple then at this point we should be getting more scene with both girls not just one. Which of course not every scene can be shared or 3some but the point is 3 season picks up where season 2 left off picking one girl most of the time even in ep 9 there two non sex scenes where you got to pick plus Maya short solo scene and Josy talking scene in Derek room.

When your always having to pic one girl plus the fact no progress has been made in Josy and Maya relationship since ep8 and considering Maya is more comfortable with MC it would not be wrong to say it gotten worse.

It far more believable to say solo's are coming and no more throuple than to believe in the throuple with the way things are going

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But there is a competition between Josy and Maya its called the dare game.

The game keeps making you pick between then which leads me to believe no matter what you do you can't save the throuple. If there was meant to be a real throuple then at this point we should be getting more scene with both girls not just one. Which of course not every scene can be shared or 3some but the point is 3 season picks up where season 2 left off picking one girl most of the time even in ep 9 there two non sex scenes where you got to pick plus Maya short solo scene and Josy talking scene in Derek room.

When your always having to pic one girl plus the fact no progress has been made in Josy and Maya relationship since ep8 and considering Maya is more comfortable with MC it would not be wrong to say it gotten worse.

It far more believable to say solo's are coming and no more throuple than to believe in the throuple with the way things are going
“Dare Game”!

All three of them play this, not just Josy and Maya. It just serves to show how far all 3 will go in terms of sexuality and freedom. That has nothing to do with the relationship itself.

The MC cannot divide himself into two, so he is with Josy, Maya, neither of them, or both. If they play correctly, they are not jealous of each other. Where is the problem please?

Yes, you only want Josy, so you have to play Josy too. Will there then be an argument? Yes, probably. But if I took one thing from EP4, Josy and Maya will forgive each other again and then MC will be out.

What did Josy say? They both just as bad when they are apart and Maya said so she doesn't worry when they are together. There is only one right way. Either the MC is in the threesome relationship or he will be thrown out later if he treats Josy and Maya unequally.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
“Dare Game”!

All three of them play this, not just Josy and Maya. It just serves to show how far all 3 will go in terms of sexuality and freedom. That has nothing to do with the relationship itself.

The MC cannot divide himself into two, so he is with Josy, Maya, neither of them, or both. If they play correctly, they are not jealous of each other. Where is the problem please?

Yes, you only want Josy, so you have to play Josy too. Will there then be an argument? Yes, probably. But if I took one thing from EP4, Josy and Maya will forgive each other again and then MC will be out.

What did Josy say? They both just as bad when they are apart and Maya said so she doesn't worry when they are together. There is only one right way. Either the MC is in the threesome relationship or he will be thrown out later if he treats Josy and Maya unequally.
Josy would had left Maya in Ep3/Ep4 had Mc not acted the way he did.

In ep10 MC was surprise about the dares are still going on, all 3 might be playing or maybe a better way to say it MC going along with it but it pretty clear this a completion between Josy and Maya even if right now it friendly. The game doesn't lead me to think Josy and Maya relationship is saveable and just either is throuple.
Maybe I'm wrong but when the same thing happens over and over that must mean something and it doesn't add up to a happy throuple other wise Josy and Maya would be good by now and it is canon fact no matter how you play they aren't good Maya confirms this

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy would had left Maya in Ep3/Ep4 had Mc not acted the way he did.

In ep10 MC was surprise about the dares are still going on, all 3 might be playing or maybe a better way to say it MC going along with it but it pretty clear this a completion between Josy and Maya even if right now it friendly. The game doesn't lead me to think Josy and Maya relationship is saveable and just either is throuple.
Maybe I'm wrong but when the same thing happens over and over that must mean something and it doesn't add up to a happy throuple other wise Josy and Maya would be good by now and it is canon fact no matter how you play they aren't good Maya confirms this
Incorrect. It's canon for Josy and Maya to be together.

What does Josy say to the MC on the phone? So that she can stay with friends at all times. Maya and Derek.

• Hey there
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Incorrect. It's canon for Josy and Maya to be together.

What does Josy say to the MC on the phone? So that she can stay with friends at all times. Maya and Derek.
That is it what you want to be canon but in truth it isn't, yes right now they are but by end of season I believe it will be over. Josy told MC on the phone she would put everything on the table they was ready to break up but they didn't. Maya and Josy have both said it they was ready to give up up those are the words they used not mine what does give up mean well they wasn't talking about tuition they wasn't right then they meant giving up on there relationship and breaking up

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes