• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Ass Expansion games list recommendation [WIP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Hello! Sadly there seem to be a lack of resource towards ass/butt/thigh expansion games. Being frustrated to keep finding nothing, I decided to make an updated list here to help others too.

A lot of games feature small, one time expansion of the whole body, a "general bimbofication" of sort. I would prefer to focus on games which showcase multiple stage or at the very least, a decent change. I could list every games that feature Ass Expansion (AE) but I would mainly just copy a Breast expansion list. Exemple, Betrayed showcase some expansion, but I am unsure if those are significant to add the game to the list. So yes, mainly games that feature significant AE with size going from normal to thick+

To find games, I mainly look at:

Here in F95Zone latest updates, mainly in "transformation" and "character creation" tag
Itch.io collections
TFgames
Weight gaming
forum

Categorization:

Maximum proportional SIZE : 1-5 (big to gigantic)
Render/presentation VISUAL quality : 1-5 (decent to great, variable based on the render quality, use of old engine, texture, models, cameras, overall coherence, diversity, etc.)
Main TYPE : Weight gain (WG), targeted ass expansion (AE), bimbobification (general change of body included)(BB)

Just a first draft, I will adjust the points up and down, (y) are my present favorite :)

• White Russian - [AE][Size: 2][Visual: 2] - Mainly Nicole character
  • BMO TV - [BB][Size: 2][Visual: 3] - No sex interaction and back view, but multiple stage on the MC
  • Rad Science - [AE][Size: 2][Visual: 3] - Multiple stage with MC
  • The Pill - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Interaction very limited
  • Sex Bot - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 4] - Great scene with Sam (y)
  • Holstein Girls - [BB][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Multiple stage with each characters (y)
  • The Thickening - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 4] -A bit limited in scope
  • Trap Quest - [][Size: X][Visual: X] - I don't have tested it enough to give it a proper rating. It feature multiple choice of render type too.
  • Doll City - [BB][Size: 3][Visual: 3] - Not bad, but cartoonish in the shaping
  • Dungeon Slaves - [BB][Size: 4][Visual: 3] - Focus more on BE but offer some scene with AE too
  • Master of the Earth Reborn - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Two good scene with different character offering AE
  • Who wanna be a bimbo - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 1] - Fun by it's simplicity but really limited visual wise
  • Bloom War - [BB][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Some characters were featuring AE but I had a hard time finding those sequence in latest version
  • A Growing Adventure - [AE][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Quick linear story with multiple AE, BE, Dick growth and giantess
  • - [AE][Size: 5][Visual: 1] - One character whose story is only AE. Worth it for the sex scene
  • Airhead Academy - [BB][Size: 3][Visual: 3] (y) - Nice variation in size from beginning to end. Lack diversity in camera angle
  • - [WG][Size: 4][Visual: 3] (y) - Great size on one of the character, sadly abandoned (why, WHY??)
  • Fattening Career - [WG][Size: 3][Visual: 4] (y) - Good overall game, if there was similar size increase for the ass than the belly of other characters, it would be perfect
  • - [WG][Size: 3][Visual: 4] (y)- Similar comment of Fattening Career but also need more variety of situations
  • - [WG][Size: 3][Visual: 3] - Very early for show good promise, especially for the baker character
  • - [WG][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Not bad, but too limited on camera angle
  • - [WG][Size: 3][Visual: 2] - Similar comment to overstuffed
  • - [AE][Size: 2][Visual: 2] - Mainly BE but one of the girl is AE
  • Change Deck - [AE][Size: X][Visual: X] -
  • - [AE][Size: 4][Visual: 4] (y) - Slow start, but one very good sequence of AE is worth it
  • - [AE][Size: 4][Visual: 0.5] - Ass expansion games are quite rare, but I had to give it only 0.5 to visual, the render are quite bad
  • Bombshell Barista: Speed Dating - [AE][Size: 4][Visual: 3] - Not a bad one! But need more action after the growth
  • - - [AE][Size:2][Visual: 2] - Really good potential
  • Cara in Creekmaw - [WG][Size:3][Visual: 3] - Good since difference for the MC. However, there is scat (avoidable), beastiality (not sure if avoidable) and vore (not avoidable). Be warned.
  • Curvy Town - [BB][Size:2][Visual: 2] - Limited to front view, AI art, static with no sex scene
  • Growth Gamble - [AE][Size:3][Visual: 2] - Quite short and limited
  • Downfall of Little Miss Perfect - [AE][Size:3][Visual: 2] - Main "issues" are that the target is already "not so small" at the beginning and honestly, a bit ugly.
  • New Family Values - [AE][Size:3][Visual: 3] - Similar comment than the other one, but with more characters

Character maker games (manual transformation)
Text-based

Bonus: Good artists for ass expansion
  • Dynamoob
  • Dawn Lab
  • Pervy Pagan
  • Beetlebomb
  • Teruwo (2D)
  • PWCSponson (2D)
  • Tail Blazer (2D)

Last edited:

kekekiki

Dec 23, 2018
Now we're talking! Excited to see what's posted, sad to say I've played all of these and not found much more.

Reactions: tkoj

Username101Found

Sep 1, 2022
Um, well there is an Ass Expansion RPG out if I believe. I don't think it's on this site but it's called Yamanuski I believe?

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Added it to the list, however in the text-based section because, to quote the author : "All of it is text based for now. I have no artists right now so that’s all I can offer. Maybe one day I can, but that day is not today."

Also added Airhead academy and decided to add Honey Select 2 and Koikatu with indirect link (first result should point you in the right direction)

As usual, I am searching and trying the games in the latest updates adn other site like tfgames, but they are sadly extremely limited for this kind of expansion and even more so with decent content.

Last edited:

Lemarshby

Jan 16, 2023
Oh yo! Did not know people were chatting about my game here!

Ok, couple things to note:

1.I do have an artist on the game now, so you will see that on the next update.

2.The next update is in development and should come out Late January-Early to Mid Feburary.

But yea, Yamanuski is limited atm. I should improve its quality and length in the next update tho

Reactions: tkoj

MitchBoyson

Mar 2, 2020
has a character that mostly has all the fat go to her ass. Still has an overall pear shape though

Reactions: Bladerune9

Bladerune9

Curve connoisseur
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2022

tkoj

Apr 7, 2022
Here is the f95zone thread for it: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-gain-trials-v1-1-bladerune9.172596/

It does have real time animated ass expansion in it, but the 'game' was made in two weeks for a game-jam so it is really unfinished. I'll be finishing this game with a big update in a few months.
Honestly, for the time you spent on it, I really like it! :) What would be cool is if you could use it as an opportunity to push the transformation even more, since the setting allow for more "fantasy" than your more grounded "normal" Fattening career. Almost no game have extremely thick ass, it's the main appeal of the character creator games for me :p

I played it when you released it, but did not added it right away to the list as I try to condense multiples updates into my post to avoid spamming :p That being said, adding:

Make Them Real

I will add more infos on the existing list as well. Also, after testing them again, I removed "Hypnosis", "My new neighbors" and "Secretary" as they didn't fit the bill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosivapi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote