Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i'm no good at shmups but fuck this looks worth trying out just for the visuals alone-- absolutely kickass aesthetic, kinda reminds me of some of the late-game enemies in monster girl quest when they started getting really strange (and cool)

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
kinda reminds me of some of the late-game enemies in monster girl quest when they started getting really strange (and cool)
Huh, I've always avoided the whole Monster Girl genre because I find the very concept of an anime girl with cat ears and claws being considered a monster boring, but now you've piqued my attention.

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Remind you this creator is over 50 years old and not a professional game developer,
If you are begging crowd funding and not finish a fucking one project, you should quit the industry

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
OH MY, didn'e expect to see this game here, there is some...nude, but nothing more,good game among the type,good game overall ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
I did NOT expect an Akiragoya game on this place, of all places. Akira's games are usually so weird visually, so grotesque... I remember that when seeing their take on a Hatsune Miku bullet hell game. What a game.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes