• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Amy and Audrey Long have different designs from those seen before. The design is increasingly improved.
Congratulations to the creative artist!

The Buck+Buckedup - V1.jpg

PS. I don't know why, but I have a certain phobia about that "thing" that climbs the wall in The Buck video. It makes me tired to look at this type of tree or decorative object. Trypophobia.

Aug 18, 2019
i actually had a question, if anyone is SUPER deep into the lore (i consider myself, but don't know the answer) ... okay!

so, in one of the "specials" from season 1, maybe after EP 7 or to that effect, Bella is shown clearly pregnant, apparently with Maggie's kid since Mary "never" goes Vag with her

however, i don't think we EVER see the pregnant model for Bella ever used again in the "core series" after the specials, and i highly doubt that 8-9 months have passed between episodes 8 through 10

especially since the baby was never born, it's not even on the character lists or updates for the existing characters involved

was there an issue using the Bella pregnant mod? did it not carry over properly to the new rigs? i was going through some files since Puppetmaster released his new masterpiece today and ARG i believe is releasing tomorrow (don't hold me to it!!)

anyhow, yeah
TL;DR : what happened to pregnant Bella?

Reactions: dokho585

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i actually had a question, if anyone is SUPER deep into the lore (i consider myself, but don't know the answer) ... okay!

so, in one of the "specials" from season 1, maybe after EP 7 or to that effect, Bella is shown clearly pregnant, apparently with Maggie's kid since Mary "never" goes Vag with her

however, i don't think we EVER see the pregnant model for Bella ever used again in the "core series" after the specials, and i highly doubt that 8-9 months have passed between episodes 8 through 10

especially since the baby was never born, it's not even on the character lists or updates for the existing characters involved

was there an issue using the Bella pregnant mod? did it not carry over properly to the new rigs? i was going through some files since Puppetmaster released his new masterpiece today and ARG i believe is releasing tomorrow (don't hold me to it!!)

anyhow, yeah
TL;DR : what happened to pregnant Bella?
movie night was part of Amys big wish, which takes place 8 months after AMRL. It was a peak into the future

Aug 18, 2019
Did someone say Bucked Up was being released today?
the "coming soon" update wasn't actually at 100% ; i could have sworn i saw a release for saturday, but it WILL be here next week (pending some unfortunate rendering accident which i don't think will be happening)

on the flip side, Fairy Pawg Mother has crossed the 1/2 way point in development :)

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
I know it probably won't happen, but I'm so eager to see Audrey doing some tricks with her stretchy foreskin as she did in ABW - The Buck.. The dream would be for Melanie to acknowledge/worship it though.. I still hope we get to see a new character from this universe who truly has an extremely long and stretchy foreskin, even when erect. Seems like Mary lost that ability..

Reactions: deviousman320
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes