• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
This update was good but so short ..the time it took for the update was longer and we got shorter story I waited for this? For 4 months bruh

L&P know his strategy for milking and he wants to give 3 updates per year

I've seen other game development but this is very bad and fck it he's not going to change

I'm done

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I played the compressed version, it starts with Sophia in the bathroom and does not have the Sam scene. Can someone guide me please what is wrong?

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Meh, it seems that he just switched G8-8.1 Model to Gen9.
The biggest issue I have with this game now is that the explicit content has been dragged out for so long that people don't even care about the story, how Sophia deals with bullies, her husband's possible debt etc etc
Furthermore, it's been so dragged out that, I, for example - the guy who prefers FemProtags to have a LI, who's decent and not douche, don't care anymore about who ends up banging her - whether it's Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Aiden, random old neighbour or some junkie from across the street.
L&P may be getting the buck, renders look cool and shit, but honestly - nobody gives a fuck anymore.
And what's the bigger issue - once this game ends(in 2033, maybe), if he starts a new one - a lot of people won't get involved just because of issues behind AWAM.

Also, what's up with one of the dudes' penis? It looks like it's about to fall off with colour saturation and shit.
such a shitty update, all dylan and ellie are gone. why is she in a bathrobe and not sexy lingerie . like in the teasers.

Parmune_44

Sep 15, 2022
When will people realise that the teasing is why the game is so popular? If there was pure sex scene after pure sex scene the game would be dead, people deep down like the sexual tension in the game and the buildup of it all is always better than the actual sex in games.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
When will people realise that the teasing is why the game is so popular? If there was pure sex scene after pure sex scene the game would be dead, people deep down like the sexual tension in the game and the buildup of it all is always better than the actual sex in games.
people also like to waste money on low quality crap that seems good quality :p

Reactions: frozenfeet

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
BEST Game Ever Created !!!
Slow but BEST Scenes , Best Quality , Best Story...
Was 2 years ago, now Very, very slow, with every update worst quality - you may check last 1000 pages.... Story.... if this was 1 year in game period was going to be OK, but everyting to happen in 20-30 days is not a good story...

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes