• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Indian Jeff Bezos?

"I'm not an Indian billionaire but if I was my name would be Rashid Ghandi Bezos"

Also does anyone thinks or asked L&P if Sophia is about to polish any knobs?

"I'm not from east Europe, I'm not a Polish Knob"

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Must be a fair amount of shot reuse given the speed - for this game - this update has progressed over the last couple of updates.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
10th or 17th May for the next update. Now that we're getting closer to the update being done, my curiosity for the update is growing.

I am curious if I get any content at all considering I got Ellie to dump Logan, so not overly caring for this update. I have predicted this update before but in case you missed it or forgot.

I think the small Ellie/Sophia event is them arranging to go to the sauna, that is obvious now.

Also, in past, I predicted the main event with Sophia/Ellie could be anything as it was the weekend. I did mention the spa and a follow-up to the previous spa event with a massage, I also think the spa event Sophia got her boobs out in front of strangers when she went to the spa with Vicki and Deshawn(?) could factor into this event.

I think if Ellie hasn't dumped Logan, the Ellie bitch setting comes into play with how Ellie interacts with Sophia at the sauna. It makes sense that Logan would be a bad influence on Ellie and why she acts like a bitch towards Sophia.

For those that don't know, there is an Ellie bitch setting that was found a long time ago, seems like it's a simple Yes or No but don't think it has been defined yet in AWAM, not 100% sure.

As for us who dumped Logan, I don't think we get anything as I think this update is more focused on Logan and Tyler being there. I think the next update might focus on a spa trip without Logan and Tyler.

I'm not sure, maybe it's all in one update but it doesn't seem likely for L&P to do that.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes