LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
It became quite quiet here. It's time to stir up the community a little.
I propose to vote for the most disgusting character in the game. You can select several.
My choice is Rachel. I truly feel sorry for her fiance. She obviously lives at his expense (a successful trader clearly earns more than a secretary) while humiliating and mourning him. And he definitely doesn’t like this attitude. Like being a cuckold. It’s a shame that MC can only leave dinner and not tell this bitch what he thinks about her.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
The most disgusting on the other hand is Mary herself, zero recognition for what her husband gave him as a life and how he saved him from blackmail, instead she acts like a real slut. useless, you don't have to marry women, just fuck and that's it.

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Depends on the path. While I dont see Mary as a slut on any of the paths on the cheating path id say Mary is the most disgusting in that path because of how she humiliates Fred. But on a normal or hotwife path id probably go with Rachel as well just cause none of the other girls seem that bad overall to me.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Exactly... the blame for Mary being a "slut" would be on Fred. If he cheats on her with other women, she will take revenge.
If you're a good husband, Mary will be a good wife. Be good to her and she'll be good to you. It's as simple as that.
;)

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
These are excuses guys, Mary gets fucked by the rich man, she fucks others with malice, Fred made a mistake after giving the world for her, it's her way of getting revenge is to become the bad bitch, no no, she's not an equal revenge, but it's just a Mary who is shit, it's like if you wait for Fred's first mistake and then humiliate him, if I were in Fred's place I would drown her and the boy in the shower.

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Exactly... the blame for Mary being a "slut" would be on Fred. If he cheats on her with other women, she will take revenge.
If you're a good husband, Mary will be a good wife. Be good to her and she'll be good to you. It's as simple as that.
;)
You're boiling it down to Fred cheating. Take a broader look at her character. Even without Fred's infidelity, Mary is still a whore. It doesn't have its own brakes. If Fred (with the hands of the players) had not stopped her, she would have impaled herself on every member she encountered. I would understand this behavior of hers on the path of a hotwife, but she repeatedly tries to fuck strangers on the path of a traditional relationship if Fred doesn’t say “No. That’s enough!” and doesn't take her away.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're boiling it down to Fred cheating. Take a broader look at her character. Even without Fred's infidelity, Mary is still a whore. It doesn't have its own brakes. If Fred (with the hands of the players) had not stopped her, she would have impaled herself on every member she encountered. I would understand this behavior of hers on the path of a hotwife, but she repeatedly tries to fuck strangers on the path of a traditional relationship if Fred doesn’t say “No. That’s enough!” and doesn't take her away.
when?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It became quite quiet here. It's time to stir up the community a little.
I propose to vote for the most disgusting character in the game. You can select several.
My choice is Rachel. I truly feel sorry for her fiance. She obviously lives at his expense (a successful trader clearly earns more than a secretary) while humiliating and mourning him. And he definitely doesn’t like this attitude. Like being a cuckold. It’s a shame that MC can only leave dinner and not tell this bitch what he thinks about her.
Personally
1-Doctor Mike
2-Guy in swingers club who gets kicked out
3-Charlie
4-The blackmailer/guy who the bald guy works for (this is insider info which you will learn soon)
5-I can see Rachel being seen that way.
6-On cheating path, the player, for having Fred fuck around on his adorable wife!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Guys, but have you forgotten what to give Mary as a life to live, house, money, help, salvation from the corrupt, he makes a mistake Fred, so Mary has the right to be a slut, but what are we talking about, really Fred is too much good and kind for someone like that, he should throw her in the middle of the street

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I disagree with this 100%. I cant recall a single time she went out and tried to fuck someone unless she and fred are with her swinger friends. Only time that comes close to the gloryhole but even she thought it was Fred. I don't count the things she did while being blackmailed either. All the other encounters was because Fred pushed her to do it ( the hot wife path) or was a swingers scene. I can maybe see your point slighty on the cheating path as she did cheat with Fred on 2 guys on that path but that wasn't because she was being a slut but her way for getting revenge. So yeah no she isn't a slut or a whore at all but I know you and some others do and that's something we will never agree on.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
There are a few players who don't understand the premise or the context of certain scenes in the game. So we should cut some slack... We are very close to, as the developers, to pull out of useless and non-sense posts and only answer to ones that are genuine.

Repeating things while it was addressed multiple times in this thread in the past will make you a typical idiot/fool. Please save yourself from looking like one.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For example, the scene when Mary and Miriam dance without panties with strangers. This in itself is too much, but then if Fred agrees, they go to fuck with them while Fred and Miriam’s husband (George, it seems) watch. And this is not the hotwife way.
You know your allowed to join in and fuck either Mary or gangbang Miriam, you don’t have to sit and watch like a cuck

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
For example, the scene when Mary and Miriam dance without panties with strangers. This in itself is too much, but then if Fred agrees, they go to fuck with them while Fred and Miriam’s husband (George, it seems) watch. And this is not the hotwife way.
The dancing and no panties part is exhibition, which Fred pushed her towards. Anything past that is a decision by the player. And it also is hotwife, as it causes the hotwife path to be triggered if you go to the hotel room. If you do not, then it isn't triggered here (though could be in other places.)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
There are a few players who don't understand the premise or the context of certain scenes in the game. So we should cut some slack... We are very close to, as the developers, to pull out of useless and non-sense posts and only answer to ones that are genuine.

Repeating things while it was addressed multiple times in this thread in the past will make you a typical idiot/fool. Please save yourself from looking like one.
There are a few players who literally troll through every NTR/NTS game in the forum acting like stupid little incel babies whose feelings are hurt. They either don't understand that they look like idiots/fools or they are doing so intentionally.

I think the latter.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Why defend Mary, I still don't understand, Fred fucked Zoe, a mistake, but what Fred did for Mary, to give her a queen's life in this context is not praised, you want the picture, Fred makes a mistake, Mary makes the bad slut, this is fairness in your opinion, Mary fucks someone else to get even with Fred, ok, but no fucking all the passing dicks, this is not revenge, but it's evil, she's only a bad slut she can do this because she is. again with Fred and his mistake, but Fred is all his merits and good deeds, no, they are invalidated by a single mistake, hahahaha

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
There are a few players who literally troll through every NTR/NTS game in the forum acting like stupid little incel babies whose feelings are hurt. They either don't understand that they look like idiots/fools or they are doing so intentionally.

I think the latter.
Yeah, me too. :)

Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Why defend Mary, I still don't understand, Fred fucked Zoe, a mistake, but what Fred did for Mary, to give her a queen's life in this context is not praised, you want the picture, Fred makes a mistake, Mary makes the bad slut, this is fairness in your opinion, Mary fucks someone else to get even with Fred, ok, but no fucking all the passing dicks, this is not revenge, but it's evil, she's only a bad slut she can do this because she is. again with Fred and his mistake, but Fred is all his merits and good deeds, no, they are invalidated by a single mistake, hahahaha
FOR THE NTH TIME, Mary cheats on Fred the same number of times that Fred cheats on her.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes