Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Why defend Mary, I still don't understand, Fred fucked Zoe, a mistake, but what Fred did for Mary, to give her a queen's life in this context is not praised, you want the picture, Fred makes a mistake, Mary makes the bad slut, this is fairness in your opinion, Mary fucks someone else to get even with Fred, ok, but no fucking all the passing dicks, this is not revenge, but it's evil, she's only a bad slut she can do this because she is. again with Fred and his mistake, but Fred is all his merits and good deeds, no, they are invalidated by a single mistake, hahahaha
Because Mary isn't a slut other than to people like you and a few others that either have a completely different view or a hate boner for her cant figure which one it is. As it doesn't seem it's a hate or dislike for Mary on just the cheating path but all the paths.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
it's not true, even just Zoe is enough to make her a slut, to be precise, if you want to be honest, Fred does it for fun or out of weakness, Mary does it out of revenge and with malice, which is much worse.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
Because Mary isn't a slut other than to people like you and a few others that either have a completely different view or a hate boner for her cant figure which one it is. As it doesn't seem it's a hate or dislike for Mary on just the cheating path but all the paths.
Dude she is pure slut in cheating path, that gloryhole scene was clear indication for that. ;) She fucks everything with a pulse.:LOL:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024

The way he takes revenge, he does it with malice, that's why, I repeat, Fred makes a mistake, I'm not justifying him, but the mean way in which Mary does it, he deserves disgust, this. then after cheating, Mary becomes an unrestrained slut, you also find this to be justified, or is it always Fred's mistake, he's a mistake, she opens her legs to everyone, wow, what an equality, she's truly a Saint.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Dude she is pure slut in cheating path, that gloryhole scene was clear indication for that. ;) She fucks everything with a pulse.:LOL:
idk to me it's too early to say if she is a slut or not to me on the cheating path personally. How I see it's her fucked up way of getting revenge and not for personal enjoyment. So yeah there is a bit of sluttyness there but idk if it's enough for me to call her a slut yet.

The way he takes revenge, he does it with malice, that's why, I repeat, Fred makes a mistake, I'm not justifying him, but the mean way in which Mary does it, he deserves disgust, this. then after cheating, Mary becomes an unrestrained slut, you also find this to be justified, or is it always Fred's mistake, he's a mistake, she opens her legs to everyone, wow, what an equality, she's truly a Saint.
O Mary is 100% in the wrong for how she does it and it's horrible on the cheating path. I just cant personally call her a slut yet as It doesn't feel like its out of personal enjoyment but just her fucked up way of getting back at Fred. I can agree she acts a bit like a slut to get her revenge but that is as far im willing to agree to. It's still not enough to call her a slut to me personally because of the context behind it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
If you only had sex with Zoe, then Mary only fucks Bryce, in the shower. She doesn't fuck anyone else (outside of the swingers club or with Fred's approval). So I don't get what you are saying here. A 'mistake' with Zoe is scene on the sofa. Anything beyond that isn't a 'mistake' but knowingly cheating on Mary.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It's not the number of how many betrayals there are, but it's like the two spouses, they do it, Mary does it with malice and to humiliate Fred, we can agree on this, my English sucks, ok, I apologize, but the way of cheating, it's very different, I don't justify anyone, but it's the way Mary interprets it that is bad.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
idk to me it's too early to say if she is a slut or not to me on the cheating path personally. How I see it's her fucked up way of getting revenge and not for personal enjoyment. So yeah there is a bit of sluttyness there but idk if it's enough for me to call her a slut yet.
What the fuck dude? What more do you expect? She picks up someone randomly fucks him and forces MC to watch. She brings MC to her boss' place and fucks him while force him to watch. She brings a teenager into their house and fucks him into oblivion. She sucks someone else' dick at the gloryhole, when MC asks her to stop, she gives the finger and keeps going. She fucks MC's friend and afterwards her only frustration was he had small dick, not even a little shame.

I am not even talking about swinger stuff, poker party, things she did at the hospital, online strip poker, getting touched by teenager only stopped because MC came home etc. On cheating path she is pure slut. :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
See this -

View attachment 3637645

Then this -

It's all in Fred's hands - Fred cheats 10 times, Mary will cheats 10 times.
MC being a manwhore does not negate the fact Mary being a slut.

See this,
What the fuck dude? What more do you expect? She picks up someone randomly fucks him and forces MC to watch. She brings MC to her boss' place and fucks him while force him to watch. She brings a teenager into their house and fucks him into oblivion. She sucks someone else' dick at the gloryhole, when MC asks her to stop, she gives the finger and keeps going. She fucks MC's friend and afterwards her only frustration was he had small dick, not even a little shame.

I am not even talking about swinger stuff, poker party, things she did at the hospital, online strip poker, getting touched by teenager only stopped because MC came home etc. On cheating path she is pure slut. :LOL:
Then tell me they did not happen. Since you are the dev, you should know your game. Damn, even your definition shows how correct my statement is.

a woman who has many casual sexual partner.
Shall we count Mary's partners again? ;)

Btw, I don't wanna be on the side who hates Mary just because she is a slut. If not, which happens on loyal path, the game is pretty boring.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

honestly I forgot all about the gloryhole and Bryce on the cheating path since so much focus of the cheating path conversation now days on this thread is from the last update. Those 2 points I agree on just not with the stuff in the recent update. As to me the context behind the 2 different guys in the last update wasn't out of enjoyment but her fucked way of getting revenge which doesn't feel slutty to me but toxic.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For example, the scene when Mary and Miriam dance without panties with strangers. This in itself is too much, but then if Fred agrees, they go to fuck with them while Fred and Miriam’s husband (George, it seems) watch. And this is not the hotwife way.
wait are you talking about the foursome that comes out of the bar? Fred has the choice to join in.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes