ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
well we know that on the original researcher team there was 1 woman and 2 males... and than there is Lunar1 their first experiment... that's what makes me think the other bosses won't be female...also there was only 1 Zombie girl mentioned as future additions to the harem
I see your point, but I can't help but feel with the way Siren made the post that women are gonna be more prominent in regards to bossfights.
He seems to be having way too much fun with the idea is all. As for main villains, yeah I can see the other two scientists being the villains too.
With the coming update we'll probably learn more about that anyway, after all it'll be time for the second dungeon of the game.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
where do i place the intermediate garden down i cant find it or do i need a small garden first, and for some reason the lifeguard wont leave my side, she wont leave when i sleep or sit at the bench need help?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where do i place the intermediate garden down i cant find it or do i need a small garden first, and for some reason the lifeguard wont leave my side, she wont leave when i sleep or sit at the bench need help?
Yeah you first need the small garden before you can place the intermediate garden.

On the Ashley bug. Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the game, 0.4.1.
Version 0.4 had this bug but it should be fixed in 0.4.1.
If Ashley is still not leaving you alone try partying up with another women.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah you first need the small garden before you can place the intermediate garden.

On the Ashley bug. Make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the game, 0.4.1.
Version 0.4 had this bug but it should be fixed in 0.4.1.
If Ashley is still not leaving you alone try partying up with another women.
thanks will try

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
what are the scenes with rachel, i just got the notice for leslie saying there is no more content till next update but i havent for rachel yet, i have done the bathroom gloryhole BJ and sex and the BJ and Sex for the bedroom hole, and had anal with her when shes drunk and normal sex and the 69 BJ she gives u at night, am i missing anything

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what are the scenes with rachel, i just got the notice for leslie saying there is no more content till next update but i havent for rachel yet, i have done the bathroom gloryhole BJ and sex and the BJ and Sex for the bedroom hole, and had anal with her when shes drunk and normal sex and the 69 BJ she gives u at night, am i missing anything
What do you mean when you say normal sex ?
Are you talking when she's drunk ? Because when you do it a second time there's the option to go vaginal instead of anal

OR are you talking about the doggystyle sex scene in the evening with her as your reward for completing the boombox quest ?

There's also the option to sleep (just sleeping no hanky panky :p) with her in the evening.
That shows a CG of the MC having an erection spooning Rachel with both their underwear on.

Apart from those 3 things,
you've mentioned everything else you can do with her.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
What do you mean when you say normal sex ?
Are you talking when she's drunk ? Because when you do it a second time there's the option to go vaginal instead of anal

OR are you talking about the doggystyle sex scene in the evening with her as your reward for completing the boombox quest ?

There's also the option to sleep (just sleeping no hanky panky :p) with her in the evening.
That shows a CG of the MC having an erection spooning Rachel with both their underwear on.

Apart from those 3 things,
you've mentioned everything else you can do with her.
i have given her wine 3 times and went to her room at night and i still only get anal no vaginal option

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
i have given her wine 3 times and went to her room at night and i still only get anal no vaginal option
Vaginal option only available when choose to sleep with Rachel.[Drank her only give anal option]
when she talk about MC having an erection, It will has 2 two more option [Sleep and Sex].

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
plot twist: you get the chance to save every woman, even the turned ones or the chance to change everyone to zombi like creatures like the prof in the teaser

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Sort of. As far as I've found, the PC will still call the person you put as "mom" by her first name in most cases.
Only in regards to conversation how they address each other, the conversation itself doesn't change. The difference is "come here mom" compared to "come here maid"

exhora

Jan 28, 2018
Only in regards to conversation how they address each other, the conversation itself doesn't change. The difference is "come here mom" compared to "come here maid"
Ah, I see.
I still found it annoying/awkward to be calling "mom" by her first name, so I ended up changing the name to Mom and the relationship to Mother. I found doing it this way resulted in fewer "awkward" dialogues (to me personally, at least).

Reactions: Axeleen
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes