EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
upload_2017-8-17_13-31-20.png

Overview:

Zoe's Temptations is a RPG Maker Mv Game with original 18+ 3D content. The game features Zoe Bell as the main character, she is 19 years old and her life is turned upside down when she is visited by two strange little versions of herself that are one a Succubus and the other a Fairy. They remain with Zoe and become friends, however they are not there for a tea party, the two try to corrupt Zoe to join one of their sides(The Faye World and The Land of Lust). They push Zoe to side with them, each following their own agenda, her day to day life becomes more of a recruitment test. Each day Zoe can side with one or the other and at the end of the day she gets to visit one of their lands, at first just a glimpse but as she visits one world more often she can stay there longer and longer until being able to freely travel between the magical and the normal world. All this while also dealing with her real life problems, her stepfather Keith that has something weird about him, her stepsister Sophie that is simply strange and more.​

Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Final
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Win: - - -
Compressed*: - -

*this version is compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Others: Saves (Days 1 - 4) : - -

00ZWdSx109.png 0EveBMS01.png 0ZoeICBJ08.png 0ZoeMMB00.png 5Zoe+MMS1B1.png 9aZoe+DBJ09.png 9aZoe+DHJ06.png FayeNymphoBoarB3.png Padre+TFS15.png Roy+Cabin7.png YZoe+DCSX02.png YZoe+SophieNsX09.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
3. Altho they are good I believe in focusing in 1 game at a time and doing the best job at it as possible :)
Yeh his games are slightly above average but doing so many at the same time just means you're going to take more time to finish them all, in this case 3x more. Guess this means he can drag his Patreon for longer periods of time with a lot to show for, it's a good scheme to milk more money from his Patreon while they can't really complain for lack of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Yeh his games are above average too good but doing so many at the same time just means you're going to take more time to finish them all, in this case 3x more. Guess this means he can drag his Patreon for longer periods of time with a lot to show for, it's a good scheme to milk more money from his Patreon while they can't really complain for lack of content.
IMHO it's best for creator to have 1 game or maximum 2. This, what the guy Daniels K. is doing is for me a bit much. He releases a lot of updates every month but well it's worth it?

For example the last update of the Imaginarium, he released it after more than a month and added only 2 girls with no story content.

The old times were the best. When there were no animations, which are cool, but man. Before animations creators released for example 6 scenes and now it's 3 animations in the same amount of time.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thx for the game :) , but im really mad about it, tags of the game didnt include blackmail and i hate it so much, why the hell did the creator included that , was almost perfect ....

Reactions: Katherine Delaqua

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
As its after 2 October i think i am safe to post this here now

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User