3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
It's my gaming laptop at home and I have the admin rights. The path is on F:/random path/random path/random path/random path/GAME FILE. My D drive got corrupted so I have 2 external HDDs E and F.

Edit: I moved the game folder up so it is like: F:/random path/random path/GAME FOLDER/START.bat and it worked. Now it shows images.
And other games run , only QSP is doing the path finding problem?
Copy the game and pass it into e:/Game file.
So the path is realy short , and run QSP as admin , and try to run it that way.
If it still does not show pictures , then i got no idea whats the problem in system is.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
And other games run , only QSP is doing the path finding problem?
Copy the game and pass it into e:/Game file.
So the path is realy short , and run QSP as admin , and try to run it that way.
If it still does not show pictures , then i got no idea whats the problem in system is.
This happens to only QSP games and I am the admin on my laptop. Other games like HTML and Ren'Py run fine irrespective of path length.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
This happens to only QSP games and I am the admin on my laptop. Other games like HTML and Ren'Py run fine irrespective of path length.
I think i know what the problem is...
Install this:
its a Visual studio 2005
Should work after that

Reactions: tgp31

korko

May 30, 2017
Talked evryone in bandit camp but still quest not change, i get info some elf bought relic from them. When ı go to the elf, there is nothing happen and quest still show i must find info in the bandit camp. What m i missing?

bene123

Aug 13, 2022
I'm stuck on the following:

"I need to meet Neloth's apprentice in the woods near Novigrad. But I can't trust him because he is the prime suspect in the murder of his teacher.
Maybe if I go to the bandit camp right now, I can find out something."

I already went to the bandit camp and it seems the tip is that a elf went there to purchase somthing.
And I'm stuck here, not sure what do to next.

Reactions: Dane12345

Dane12345

Jan 22, 2022
"I need to meet Neloth's apprentice in the woods near Novigrad. But I can't trust him because he is the prime suspect in the murder of his teacher.
Maybe if I go to the bandit camp right now, I can find out something."

I already went to the bandit camp and it seems the tip is that a elf went there to purchase somthing.
And I'm stuck here, not sure what do to next.

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
will there ever be an option to get people off with just oral sex? meaning not have to transition into vaginal or anal sex to continue the scene

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes