Collection Video zhetuijeiwowanyitian collection [2023-08-06] [tuiwannian/腿 玩 年]

jdsjwjjsdn

Nov 3, 2023
that's right,a pinying can mean tons of different Chinese characters,I think the name should be translated,not just be a pinying,it's easier to remember、understand and tell,for example this artist,the name 腿 玩 年,is a short of a popular Chinese net words “这腿我能玩一年”,means “this leg I can play a whole year”,we often use this sentence to praise long-leg beauty, not formally of course.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Unfortunately I bring bad news. Since thesynecdoche mentioned corrupted videos, it reminded me of the LTDEND fisaco. I once again ran a video check batch file over the videos and came up with a bunch of corrupted videos.

I've only checked up to video 110, so I haven't watched all the videos to see where the errors are but this check is pretty reliable.

bl25竖屏【HK416】produce48 RUMOR.mp4 *can't play past 00:57
bl44布料【浅羽】妄想税.mp4 *glitch at 1:46
bl64布料【金莲】LALAL危.mp4 *glitch at 3:09
bl64竖屏【金莲】LALAL危.mp4
bl65竖屏【天狼星】不行啊.mp4
bl66竖屏【凝光】威风堂堂.mp4
bl67布料【芭芭拉】LUVORATORRRRRY.mp4 *detected by thesynecdoche
bl81布料【艾米莉亚】メランコリック.mp4
bl86布料【雷神】桃源恋歌.mp4 *Heavily corrupted
bl86竖屏B【雷神】桃源恋歌.mp4
bl88布料【雷电将军】SAY MY NAME.mp4
bl95竖屏【千斗五十铃】小鹿乱撞.mp4

I'm still in the process of redownloading a few of them to check if it's my videos or the source which is corrupted. Pixeldrain's speedlimit is annoying, most gofile links are dead and the other filehosts aren't fast either. Can someone double check these videos? You'll need ffmpeg to do the check.

The batch file code I used

Code:
set "filtro=%1"
if [%filtro%]==[] (
    set "filtro=*.mp4"
    )

for /R %%a in (%filtro%) do call :doWork "%%a"

set "filtro=%1"
if [%filtro%]==[] (
    set "filtro=*.log"
    )

for /R %%F in (%filtro%) do if %%~zF==0 del "%%F"

PAUSE
    exit /B

:doWork
    ffmpeg -v error -i %1 -f null - > "%~1.log" 2>&1
Make a text file, paste that in rename the extension to .bat
If log file is empty it means no error is detected and video is fine, text written into log file means there's some error detected.

*edit
Modified batch code so that it deletes empty .log files after it's done so you can id corrupt files easier.

This code can be used in Windows 7, but it cannot be used in Windows 10. I'm not sure where the problem lies.
I don't know if it can be improved, or is it because my Win10 lacks something that makes it unusable!??

This code is used to detect damage in videos, with a detection rate of 99%. Minor damage cannot be detected, for example, only one frame seems undetectable, but it is still very good

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
This code can be used in Windows 7, but it cannot be used in Windows 10. I'm not sure where the problem lies.
I don't know if it can be improved, or is it because my Win10 lacks something that makes it unusable!??

This code is used to detect damage in videos, with a detection rate of 99%. Minor damage cannot be detected, for example, only one frame seems undetectable, but it is still very good
Hi may I know what error message you're getting? Did you install ffmpeg? If you're on windows 10 you can try and use winget to install ffmpeg

I have found this tool as well which puts all reports into a couple of log files instead of making a file for every video

I have also changed the batch script that will allow for more media formats instead of just .mp4 and auto delete log files that are empty.
Code:
set "filtro=%~1"
if "%filtro%"=="" set "filtro=*.avi;*.mp4;*.mov;*.wmv;*.mkv;*.flv;*.m4v"

for /R %%a in (%filtro%) do (
    ffmpeg -v error -i "%%a" -f null - > "%%~dpna.log" 2>&1
    rem Check if log file is empty
    for %%b in ("%%~dpna.log") do (
        if %%~zb equ 0 (
            echo Deleting empty log file: "%%~dpna.log"
            del "%%~dpna.log"
        )
    )
)

PAUSE
exit /B

Reactions: cityhunter80

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Hi may I know what error message you're getting? Did you install ffmpeg? If you're on windows 10 you can try and use winget to install ffmpeg

I have found this tool as well which puts all reports into a couple of log files instead of making a file for every video

I have also changed the batch script that will allow for more media formats instead of just .mp4 and auto delete log files that are empty.
Code:
set "filtro=%~1"
if "%filtro%"=="" set "filtro=*.avi;*.mp4;*.mov;*.wmv;*.mkv;*.flv;*.m4v"

for /R %%a in (%filtro%) do (
    ffmpeg -v error -i "%%a" -f null - > "%%~dpna.log" 2>&1
    rem Check if log file is empty
    for %%b in ("%%~dpna.log") do (
        if %%~zb equ 0 (
            echo Deleting empty log file: "%%~dpna.log"
            del "%%~dpna.log"
        )
    )
)

PAUSE
exit /B
Previously for other reasons in win7 installed ffmpeg,It's been too long,I thought I could run the code directly.Now it's been installed according to the guidance on the Internet.,It can be used normally,Thank you for the reminder!
-------------------------------------------------------------

The new code works well too, thanks for the update!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Can this ffmpeg call the computing power of the GPU? It is always the CPU calculating when it runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: plsgimme

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
I think so but I never tested, maybe you can try what is suggested here

adding -hwaccel cuda to the command

But I'm not sure if it works or if there is any benefit
Thank you very much for your reply~

I added the code like this, and it does call the GPU to work as well

"ffmpeg -hwaccel cuda -v error -i "%%a" -f null - > "%%~dpna.log" 2>&1"

There are test results, under the same file, the CPU takes 16 seconds to complete, and the GPU takes 47 seconds to complete, I am also shocked.
I'm using 10600K+RTX3070ti, I don't understand, it's better to use the CPU honestly to verify it.
Maybe I didn't use it correctly, after all, hardware encoding is indeed faster than using the CPU directly, maybe it doesn't support file verification??!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a log file appears, the internal content cannot accurately locate the location of the video error, is there a way to know? For example, at a certain frame, or at a certain point in time, the approximate location can also be.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017
I am patiently waiting for an update for

bl专属42abc
bl专属43ab(c?)
bl专属44abc
bl专属45ab(c?)
bl专属46a(b?c?)

bl164
bl165
bl166

Also I checked the youtube channel and saw some SFW versions for the following that I do not have:
bl084布料2k【弱音】IU - LILAC.mp4
bl093布料2k【MIKU】AOA-excuse.mp4
bl139布料4k【MIKU】ARA - Bunny Style.mp4

plsgimme

Aug 24, 2017
When a log file appears, the internal content cannot accurately locate the location of the video error, is there a way to know? For example, at a certain frame, or at a certain point in time, the approximate location can also be.
Sorry I wish I knew how to do that too but I don't.