Mihadu

Feb 7, 2023
To get the last harem ending where everyone gets pregnant and you get to fuck 5th girl you need to select all options that have multiple women in them. Bonding I guess. Orgy is still unavoidable, but I think it is fine, my only problem with it is that it is not animated or there aren't more poses, lol

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Extras (CG RIP): what is this?
All of the pictures from the game, bundled together for those who just want to look at them, without playing the game.

CG = Computer Graphic. A term used to refer to the drawn images you see in Visual Novels. Though terms like 3DCG exist as well, if the images were made using 3D models instead of a 2D drawing.

Reactions: arabpokemon

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I did part of an edit with the released CG's, but I couldn't get the last part worked in. Would I send those in this thread, or another one?
I did another edit that’s a little crusty but still technically has everyone together. I’m just gonna post it along with the stuff I used to edit it, maybe someone with better photoshop skills than me can make a cleaner one. View attachment assets.zip

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I did another edit that’s a little crusty but still technically has everyone together. I’m just gonna post it along with the stuff I used to edit it, maybe someone with better photoshop skills than me can make a cleaner one. View attachment 3295601
I eventually hunkered down and spent some hours making a better edit, but hopefully someone else can make an even better one with the stuff I used. I'll include a zip file of the image assets I used/made to that end. I'd attach the .psd file I used to make it in photopea, but f95 says it's too large. Go figure.

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Any other similar games that are just full of horny sluts? Already played Living a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle and it's sequel and those were great too. Preferably uncensored and doesn't have to a Japanese VN, open to any game type and engine.

Reactions: pocongmaster

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I eventually hunkered down and spent some hours making a better edit, but hopefully someone else can make an even better one with the stuff I used. I'll include a zip file of the image assets I used/made to that end. I'd attach the .psd file I used to make it in photopea, but f95 says it's too large. Go figure.
Something may be possessing me at the moment. I’ve made some more edits. The first one was done using the Japanese versions of the ending CGs, with the addition of the uncensored crotches of Sayoko, Souko, and Kurumi. The second is a version of the Combined Ending CG where there aren’t any marker drawings. Lastly, I inserted preg-belly versions of the main four into the extra ending CG with Sayuri, for a lineup of five.

I’m starting to become not crusty at this. Not sure whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, well done. I think I will keep the second one for ... personal use.

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Oh, well done. I think I will keep the second one for ... personal use.
Feel free. I also went back and tried another version of the last one, since I missed some shading/shadows on Sayoko, Souko, and Mitsuko’s crotches. Not to mention Souko’s arm should have a shadow like it does in the original sprite. (I’ll edit this post later to include it.) Done.

It’s also because I forgot to save the sprites that were just the edited pregbelly ones. With those you could use the expressions of the other nude sprites to make different versions, like a pregnant Kurumi who isn’t doing an ahegao. (Same here in case someone wants to do that.) Done too, though I touched up the sprites after I made the second custom ending CG.

Also, in case any of you were wondering how it was done, I used Sayuri’s pregnant sprite as a base to make a general insert for a nude pregnant belly in the game’s artstyle. (In case someone wants to do a better pregbelly sprite edit, same here.) Done for a third time. Might see if I can edit any clothed sprites into pregnant versions, I seem to be growing mad with power.

Last edited:

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Feel free. I also went back and tried another version of the last one, since I missed some shading/shadows on Sayoko, Souko, and Mitsuko’s crotches. Not to mention Souko’s arm should have a shadow like it does in the original sprite. (I’ll edit this post later to include it.) Done.

It’s also because I forgot to save the sprites that were just the edited pregbelly ones. With those you could use the expressions of the other nude sprites to make different versions, like a pregnant Kurumi who isn’t doing an ahegao. (Same here in case someone wants to do that.) Done too, though I touched up the sprites after I made the second custom ending CG.

Also, in case any of you were wondering how it was done, I used Sayuri’s pregnant sprite as a base to make a general insert for a nude pregnant belly in the game’s artstyle. (In case someone wants to do a better pregbelly sprite edit, same here.) Done for a third time. Might see if I can edit any clothed sprites into pregnant versions, I seem to be growing mad with power.
Well, for now my dark task has been fulfilled, albeit with some substandard edits for a couple of Souko's costumes (mesh/see-through bodysuits are really hard to convincingly isolate). I also now know a lot more about Photoshop/Photopea than I previously did, so there's that.

The files for everything are now definitely too large, so I'll include a link to my Google Drive. All together it's about 400 MB and change, so that tracks. Hope someone can make something cool with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurosx

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Well, for now my dark task has been fulfilled, albeit with some substandard edits for a couple of Souko's costumes (mesh/see-through bodysuits are really hard to convincingly isolate). I also now know a lot more about Photoshop/Photopea than I previously did, so there's that.

The files for everything are now definitely too large, so I'll include a link to my Google Drive. All together it's about 400 MB and change, so that tracks. Hope someone can make something cool with them.

I have a lead on the background CG used for the extra ending with Sayuri, it’s one of the few that Orcsoft reuses sometimes for bedroom. It reappears in the game here as well as another title that’s not on F95Zone yet, though I haven’t found a CG Rip for either game like the one at the beginning of this thread.

If I can get a copy of that png file, then it’ll be child’s play to make an Ending CG where more of the women’s bodies are visible. Of course, I’d also have to update the link to the zip file I just sent. Eh, I can live with that. The next time I come here will be after I’ve found that last piece.

Last edited:

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I have a lead on the background CG used for the extra ending with Sayuri, it’s one of the few that Orcsoft reuses sometimes for bedroom. It reappears in the game here as well as another title that’s not on F95Zone yet, though I haven’t found a CG Rip for either game like the one at the beginning of this thread.

If I can get a copy of that png file, then it’ll be child’s play to make an Ending CG where more of the women’s bodies are visible. Of course, I’d also have to update the link to the zip file I just sent. Eh, I can live with that. The next time I come here will be after I’ve found that last piece.
Well, I found a way. My efforts to learn how to rip CGs from a game's files have not yielded the same rapid development as my experience using photopea/photoshop. So I copied a jpg version of the image and saved it as a png file. It certainly worked, I have the best version of my edited CG to prove it alongside one last special edit using my original method. I'll attach them here, and inform all of you that the link in my earlier post has been updated with a newer zip file containing the total breadth of my work up until now. That should be it for me now, really.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes