• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I have a question, one of the moderators wrote Full Save and sent the save file. I completed the game and I didn’t have 2 scenes open out of about 20. But when I downloaded his file, there was very little open there, and my file disappeared after replacement. I wrote something like “why did you post a file calling it Full Save, but little is open in it?” after that I was blocked from this page and not only, I guess there are many projects that I cannot see. I didn’t offend anyone, I just asked a question, it’s strange. In part it even scares me. Can I write to support to find out what the problem is and how to solve it?

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Great update with highest quality renders and truly captivating plot. The minigame towards the end was unexpected, but not really challenging and suprisingly enjoyable. It culminates and ends abruptly with a cliffhanger that makes everyone wish the story would inch forward just a tiny bit more. Pun intended.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not really sure what to make of this game. Seems like it's just a bunch of short stories crammed together to make a "game". Plus the multiple endings are somewhat annoying. It just jumps right into the "story" with no buildup of any type or background of the MC. It looks like it could have been a really good game.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
WOW What a tease ending, I mean they even let us click the button to pen then we get the TO BE CONTINUED!!! lol

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Zeno's Anthology No TextBox Mod
So I don't like the huge Black Textbox, so I've added a Mod to Increase or Decrease the Opacity.
Should work with all future updates.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Is it possible to have another d/l point? Mixdrop never appears to work for myself.. (Unsure why) thanks in advance.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes