Collection Pinup Zarory Collection [2024-05-08] [Zarory]

gihugi123

Nov 24, 2019
Oh boy, that's a lot. I'd send them here on F95 itself if I could, but instead I'll have to hope that you get to this link before it goes down.

I stopped, but I saw that he's hoping that he can start again sometime this season in a new post. He said there might be some changes to the structuring of his Patreon rewards.
Hello, sorry to be a bother but if you still have the files (the male version of those sets) would you mind reuploading them?
*Alternatively, if anyone here possesses said files, feel free to share them.

Thank you in advance!

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Hello, sorry to be a bother but if you still have the files (the male version of those sets) would you mind reuploading them?
*Alternatively, if anyone here possesses said files, feel free to share them.

Thank you in advance!
Sure thing. .
Better move fast—this file host will only have them for a week.

daemonlycan

Jan 16, 2023
Well, patreon and gumroad are shitting the bed and are going to purge a bunch of adult stuff for a bunch of artists(or rather its the payment processors and the higher-ups pullimg the strings of those forcing them to).
Patreon ia demanding sex acts to have consent to be explicit, however simply stating consent in the work does not count. A bunch of fetish content is also getting banned.

Gumroad SEEMS to want to ban NSFW altogether, but its taking time and while some artists pages have been wiped already, there's also supposed to be a new toggle to set your gumroad strore to be Adults only, not sure what their current status is.

Point is GET WHAT YOU CAN. If you intend to share something that isn't already here, or update any of the stuff or links that are here, you don't have much time left.

Reactions: anunknownperson987