Collection Pinup Zarory Collection [2024-05-08] [Zarory]

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Zarory will be taking a break from Patreon due to health issues. There is no definitive day that he will return to being active, so there will be no new pack next month and potentially in the next few as well.

BF2022 can be used on Gumroad this week for a 40% off.

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Thanks for all the uploads. I take it April 2019 is still off the table? I was hoping to get the KDA Kai'sa images since the other KDA girls are all uploaded.

Reactions: TartraN

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Does anyone feel like things went wrong the moment he draws small people in the background (and the naked version of them)? I feel like too much details exhausted him a lot and caused him artblock

Last edited:
Reactions: zoropie

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Does anyone feel like things went wrong the moment he draws small people in the background (the the naked version of them)? I feel like too much details exhausted him a lot and caused him artblock
I'm not sure if that's the case or not since we don't know the nature of his health issues. Though, he did open up commissions with limited slots last month, so I don't think it's necessarily art block.

Although... I'm sad to say that I'm not entirely sure I will be subscribed to him by the time of his return. I might have lost interest in his works by the time he gets back since there are other artists that have been catching my attention lately.

numbernone_0

Nov 13, 2021
found this thread super late and the links for all the packs I want are expired
if anyone is feeling generous, I'm looking for the nsfw pics of these:

Oct 2018 purple sorcerer ?
Jan 2022 Gorou
Feb 2022 Venti
Mar 2022 Jake
July 2022 Childe/Tartaglia
Sep 2022 Aether/Traveler
Oct 2022 Cyno

please and thank you ❤

UncleBen's

Sep 18, 2018
found this thread super late and the links for all the packs I want are expired
if anyone is feeling generous, I'm looking for the nsfw pics of these:

Oct 2018 purple sorcerer ?
Jan 2022 Gorou
Feb 2022 Venti
Mar 2022 Jake
July 2022 Childe/Tartaglia
Sep 2022 Aether/Traveler
Oct 2022 Cyno

please and thank you ❤
Here:

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
anyone have the male ones tho??
Oh boy, that's a lot. I'd send them here on F95 itself if I could, but instead I'll have to hope that you get to this link before it goes down.

Are people here still supporting Zaro?
I stopped, but I saw that he's hoping that he can start again sometime this season in a new post. He said there might be some changes to the structuring of his Patreon rewards.

Reactions: Moon Light

wtfolorofl

Mar 15, 2021
Oh boy, that's a lot. I'd send them here on F95 itself if I could, but instead I'll have to hope that you get to this link before it goes down.

I stopped, but I saw that he's hoping that he can start again sometime this season in a new post. He said there might be some changes to the structuring of his Patreon rewards.
Oh i didn’t know he took a break, that explains it