Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Paradise Found is a completed HTML game that I'm aware of, but yeah they are few and far between.
Yep forgot about that one. It is the one with the demon mall manager sort of thing right? Also yeah I was exaggerating some looking through there are some I have played that I saw completed like Incubus City as well. Most of them seem like more could be added but the dev sort of ended development rather than actually completing the game. Very few good complete finished HTML games out there. Hundreds of abandoned ones though.

Last edited:

randa

May 7, 2017
how high must the relation be with Dick to start the 1st quest (pictures for Ex GF).
AT the moment it is 106 Relation and in the Questlog it stated MC should take picture / video with Dick.
The ex Conundrum quest.
OR do i miss something else here?

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
How do I start the second quest with Dick? Is it random? Should I just keep meeting him in the park and hope it starts?

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
how did you finish the first quest I got it but I can't finish it
I just kept going to the park until the quest started. Then you just follow it from there. I don't know if there's any specific thing you have to do to start it though

Gafdass

Jun 19, 2023
how do you complete Dick's Quests? I've done all the events with him yet still it didn't change anything

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes