youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ZarasSchoolLife-0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoSpectre

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Windows freaked the fuck out when I tried to download. Said there was a virus.
woah seriously? could it have been a false flag? did you try downloading from another link? what does your AV say exactly?
if anyone else is getting an AV notification please let me know at once, i will try to look into it and see if it's on my end somehow

Reactions: riadhloch

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Zara's School Life v0.2.6.

This port doesn't run well in portrait mode and should be played in landscape mode.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

• Red Heart

NeoSpectre

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
What is up with Sugercube developers adding a bunch of interracial to a game that before then had none after a few releases?
Also, put it in the damn tags.
actually, i wanted to have it before too. it's just hard to find gifs about it in the context of events already existing. after my exams get done im actually going to go back to all the existing content and modify some of them or add new events to those locations but with interracial content, i want it to be everywhere. and yeah, putting it into the tags right now.
thank you for playing :)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
actually, i wanted to have it before too. it's just hard to find gifs about it in the context of events already existing. after my exams get done im actually going to go back to all the existing content and modify some of them or add new events to those locations but with interracial content, i want it to be everywhere. and yeah, putting it into the tags right now.
thank you for playing :)
i'm all for bbc but dont hate on the bwc there is just as much of that content out there too

• Red Heart

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
woah seriously? could it have been a false flag? did you try downloading from another link? what does your AV say exactly?
if anyone else is getting an AV notification please let me know at once, i will try to look into it and see if it's on my end somehow
I downloaded it from mediafire and no warnings. Might have been a false flag. thanks

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes