Collection Video ZalSFM Collection [2020-05-08] [ZalSFM]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
banner.jpg

Overview:
SFM animator and dabbling artist. Collaborated with StudioFOW twice.
Is there even anything else to say about Zal?​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Animator: ZalSFM - - - - -
Censorship: No
Format: MP4, WEBM, JPG, PNG
Length: 1-30 second loops + 7 animated 30secs-13min shorts
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

Capture.jpg thumb (1).jpg thumb (2).jpg thumb (3).jpg thumb (4).jpg thumb (5).jpg thumb (6).jpg thumb (8).jpg thumb (9).jpg thumb (10).jpg thumb (11).jpg thumb (12).jpg thumb (13).jpg thumb (15).jpg thumb (16).jpg thumb (17).jpg thumb (18).jpg thumb (19).jpg thumb.jpg

Last edited:

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Is the archive complete? Will this be uploaded to the Animation & loops forum?

Edit - Commented first when it was in the Comics & Animation forum. Thanks for uploading these OP.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
is zal still active? loved his samus/insectoid, tracer/winston and sylvanas/wolfs animations! one of my all time favs! hoped he would do more of this and sadly i can't find many after these years with the same style and quality...

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
is zal still active? loved his samus/insectoid, tracer/winston and sylvanas/wolfs animations! one of my all time favs! hoped he would do more of this and sadly i can't find many after these years with the same style and quality...
They are still semi-active but the only place they are active is their Discord. Otherwise if you are expecting them to produce more content, my hunch is that Zal is trending towards the "fading out" creator category. Not enough traction due to their Tumblr being nuked, losing followers, thus incentives to keep on going.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes