10 stages and 10 sex scenes.
-----------------------
Yep, there's no actual overview for this one.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
thanks to @btyrellb125

RJ234251_img_smp1.jpg RJ234251_img_smp2.jpg

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
anybody have a complete save on this game yet? My game bugged out when trying to find clues on the stairs after the teddy bears start helping the character. No matter how many times I click on the damaged post, I can't get the choices to pop up.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
anybody have a complete save on this game yet? My game bugged out when trying to find clues on the stairs after the teddy bears start helping the character. No matter how many times I click on the damaged post, I can't get the choices to pop up.
Click below the stairs. I just got through that exact same problem.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
wh

where's your gif from?
It's part of a collab project Washa and Hizzacked did.

The gif in question was one of the teasers put up before actual release.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
My favorite part is when you are trying to run, and a pop up appears which stops you while the enemy is allowed to keep running towards you. Brilliant idea there...

Reactions: ToxicTharja

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Hanameme should really make more of this scientific experiment side scroller games ...it has a unique zest like Black Stain.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone explain the ending, & how bear is a hint for 1?
Well , The scientist is kidnapping woman and implementing memories or triggers into them to think of his dead daughter . Remember the library part , where you get captured by electrical wires . Well , there would be a few seconds of a car screeching . Apparently , the scientist had a crash accident and perhaps his daughter died . As he is a scientist he had gone mad and tried to find a way to bring back his daughter .

The bear is actually the earlier experiments and the current character Haruka , that's what the dev calls her is the newest experiment but she seemed to be a failure too .

So technically the earlier experiments grouped up together possessed a teddy bear to save her Done XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote