4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I still don't know why I like the graphics in the game so much.
The lovely characters just fit in somehow. :love:
I always look forward to the updates.
I first became girlfriends with Hannah and then with Scarlet but I don't see any difference from before.
Do the two override each other or does it simply have no effect?:unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I still don't know why I like the graphics in the game so much.
The lovely characters just fit in somehow. :love:
I always look forward to the updates.
I first became girlfriends with Hannah and then with Scarlet but I don't see any difference from before.
Do the two override each other or does it simply have no effect?:unsure:
Thank you! I'm glad you like the characters :giggle:

You can be girlfriends with both at the same time. Scarlett's has a more noticeable effect since she was added first: you should notice her calling you pet names fairly often, and her level 5 scene has a much more romantic feel than if you weren't her girlfriend.
For Hannah, she should call you "babe" or "baby" occasionally. I still need to spruce up some older dialogue of hers.

For both, you'll have the option to take them on dates. These are tiny scenes, but are hopefully cute. Hang out with them in their room during the day, and you should see a "date" option.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm working hard on the next update, and whilst I'm making good progress it's still a ways off. I hope it'll be worth the wait though :D

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Holidays_2023_1.png
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

It's been an eventful year for me and YU. I wrote a big public post looking back over it, and to the future, here:

TLDR: v0.60 is taking a while, but making progress. Tentatively aiming for a March release.

Have a good holiday season! <3

Holidays_2023_2.png

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Is there a way to get spanking ?
If you want MC to get spanked, currently there's only one scene where that can happen - Scene 5 with BFF, you have an option to ask her to spank you.

If you want to be spanking others, than Hannah's your girl, that's her jam :D

Reactions: ArhraCole

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Damn I am a few updates behind it seems. Missed a lot and need to have a look at all the new stuff. Just to let the dev know. This is one of my fave games. I love a really good fem protag/ lesbian only game and yours is one of the best here(for me at least). The girls are lovely the story is good and the content is really great too. Ezri is my fave girl. I like her personality and the no shame style she has. Embracing her her body and being proud of it. Doesn't mean that the other girls aren't great too but top 3 are Ezri, Hannah and Scarlett. Please keep up the great work and the great game.

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Damn I am a few updates behind it seems. Missed a lot and need to have a look at all the new stuff. Just to let the dev know. This is one of my fave games. I love a really good fem protag/ lesbian only game and yours is one of the best here(for me at least). The girls are lovely the story is good and the content is really great too. Ezri is my fave girl. I like her personality and the no shame style she has. Embracing her her body and being proud of it. Doesn't mean that the other girls aren't great too but top 3 are Ezri, Hannah and Scarlett. Please keep up the great work and the great game.
Thank you so much! I started this with the idea of making the kind of female protagonist lesbian game I always wished I could play, in the hopes that there would be other people that felt the same. Very happy to see they are out there :giggle:

I hope you like the new content! I added Ezri's level 5 scene back in April, if you haven't played since then, then enjoy! And thanks again for the kind words <3

kirakiraa

Jan 20, 2024
need to know, is there any way to achieve monogamous relationships?? specifically w hannah since she did ask like in the future whether or not id be willing to get into one when i did the gf route

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
need to know, is there any way to achieve monogamous relationships?? specifically w hannah since she did ask like in the future whether or not id be willing to get into one when i did the gf route
Currently no, I'm afraid not. It would make group scenes an absolute nightmare to make.

However, my plan is that one possible ending would be starting a monogomous relationship with a character (which is what Hannah's question alludes to).

Kredroxu

Jun 9, 2020
Been playing and love the game! I just can't seem to get one scene, the replay gallery says i'm missing the top right group scene, but I have no idea how to get it. Anyone has any info?

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Been playing and love the game! I just can't seem to get one scene, the replay gallery says i'm missing the top right group scene, but I have no idea how to get it. Anyone has any info?
That's sex tutoring with Scarlett and Ezri. My apologies, it's currently bugged and doesn't trigger properly. I made a hotfix with instructions in this comment here: https://f95zone.to/threads/yuri-university-v0-59-chekkin-games.116002/post-11714232

Once you've put that file in the right place, just go to the living room on a weekend night and it should work.

Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeab69

Kredroxu

Jun 9, 2020
Reactions: chekkingames
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes