cd RE233159/game/www/audio/bgm

convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 ''$'\202''P.ogg' --notest
convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 ''$'\202''Q.ogg' --notest
convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 ''$'\202''R.ogg' --notest
convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 ''$'\202''S.ogg' --notest
convmv -f shift_jis -t utf8 ''$'\202''T.ogg' --notest

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
So, I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but every time I use potion in combat to recover my health, instead of me, my enemy recover health.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Change Language : English to Language : English (Machine Translation), i would not bother downloading this crap if you would tag it properly.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I thought a lot of this was just me...though the combat and maps looked to be RPG the main story was like a VN with no real choice. The potions healing the enemy was odd, and I was wondering why they were disappearing - at least it was the small potions. Overall the graphics were nice, but the overall story and gameplay was meh. Kind of got bored at the Orc Boss.

foux

Oct 19, 2017
Game doesn't even boot for me, it just boots a small black screen and stays there.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Alright ... This game was ... Really disappointing ...
The art is ... Not bad but not specially good either, not really inspired, low rez and censored.
The story is really idiotic, no surprise in it and realllly linear, you basically can't do anything but follow the only action you have to do each day and nothing else.
You are not raped on gameover but are on win ... And get nothing when you loose, except once ... Where you get a game over on win ... Seriously ...
Only one end that is totally inconsistent with the demon slayer heroine basically saying "Oh a demon wanting to destroy is released? Fine let him do" >.<
HP potions do not recovers HP, lot of grinding to beat bosses.

I think it's the worst game i tested on this site so far.
If you really want to give it a try it's using the cheating tool to save yourself a lot of pain.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I like what this game could have been - but honestly whoever made it needs to do something themselves about the audio issues and remove the censoring. It's not fair for everyone to do have to do it because someone else messed up. I do like the Art too.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes