Youtube ban this.

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
Like any other day i was surfing on random article on internet while surfing i found one article video youtube should take down so my curiosity made my hands click itself on that article so i copy the link of first video then paste it on youtube and now i am regret it playing that video It is a nightmare it doesn't consist extreme content just see that video.
Link of that video-

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Like any other day i was surfing on random article on internet while surfing i found one article video youtube should take down so my curiosity made my hands click itself on that article so i copy the link of first video then paste it on youtube and now i am regret it playing that video It is a nightmare it doesn't consist extreme content just see that video.
Link of that video-
All I got was an ad for Visa.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you! It has been a while since I have seen this. I am actually a huge fan.

Reactions: 246

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Link of that video-
wow, dman I actually am stupid