Your most fucked up VN ?

Shalquoir

Oct 12, 2017
Hello there. I'm new, I discover this awesome board while I was searching for Dating my Daughter, and I want to ask you something :
What is the most fucked up, the most wicked visual novel you've ever play ?
I need some news VN... ;)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

Not for the faint of heart.

Reactions: Ero

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Like @jande21 and personally, for me, this one:

I didn't even finished yet (and I don't know if I ever will), just saying xD

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Like @jande21 and personally, for me, this one:

I didn't even finished yet (and I don't know if I ever will), just saying XD
I forgot about that one. I like dark corruption stuff but Japan is sometimes a little too dark for me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
First is Divi Dead. Just rediscovered it a little while ago. Old game from 1998 by C's Ware.
Second is Crimson Gray by Sierra Lee. Enjoyable but more a mindfuck then Starless.
Starless is close third. I got my dick cut off in that one. o_O

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
First is Divi Dead. Just rediscovered it a little while ago. Old game from 1998 by C's Ware.
Second is Crimson Gray by Sierra Lee. Enjoyable but more a mindfuck then Starless.
Starless is close third. I got my dick cut off in that one. o_O
Divi Dead is my all time fav, but I really don't know why you see it as "most fucked up"? Fetish-wise or horror-wise? Horror elements are unsettling, I admit, but if they weren't it wouldn't be a good horror story.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@vir_cotto One of the endings is very shocking. AFAIK there might be 2 of them. But one of those endings stuck with me for a while. It's mostly horror elements and the story is messed up too. Not as in bad story (it's a very good story) but as in horrible events and twisted people.
Edited.. I don't want to be specific in case some people haven't played it yet. It's an oldie but goodie. Very solid game and you will remember it. Case in point.. last time I played it was in 2003-2004 and I still remember bits of it.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
@vir_cotto One of the endings is very shocking. AFAIK there might be 2 of them. But one of those endings stuck with me for a while. It's mostly horror elements and the story is messed up too. Not as in bad story (it's a very good story) but as in horrible events and twisted people.
Edited.. I don't want to be specific in case some people haven't played it yet. It's an oldie but goodie. Very solid game and you will remember it. Case in point.. last time I played it was in 2003-2004 and I still remember bits of it.
And they can find it here. Works nicely on 64bit machines - I tried few weeks ago.

12thBeardVNs

Oct 5, 2017
Most fucked up VN? Dustmania Groteque most definitely (VNDB)
(F95)

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Euphoria. Without a doubt. But I'll throw one in that hasn't already been mentioned (although you've probably already heard of this wholesome experience).