Your most favorite adult game

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
Which game has been best "sexual" enjoyment for you guys. I really like Sakuro Swimming Club.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
By sexual enjoyment you mean a game that turned me on?

That would be a couple of old AIF games:
Gift of Phallius by a guy named goblinboy, it's a three games series, rather naughty. Those definitely got me going.
The Sex Artist by A. Ninny, this one had some very well written sex scenes, from what I remember.

In recent years the only thing that comes to my mind is Lily of the Valley.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been playing quite a few lewd titles recently, but mostly just out of curiosity. Nothing sexually arousing.

Reactions: Justanx

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The Coceter Chronicles and Pale Pure. I love playing naughty female characters and I love it when there's a lot of drawings/art of male genitalia. Both games have these features :p

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The Coceter Chronicles and Pale Pure. I love playing naughty female characters and I love it when there's a lot of drawings/art of male genitalia. Both games have these features :p
Violated Heroine, try this :)

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
"living with temptation" really got me into this scene :D

"Emily: Sister Attraction" was also very nice

these two come into my mind atm

jbchaser666

Apr 11, 2017
"Girl Life". Hands down.

But "Living with Temptation" was also one of my first games, so... yes, this one too.

ATM:
"Girl Life"
"The Humbling Experience"
"Officer Chloe"
"Lily of the Valley"

Almost forgot:
"Good Girl Gone Bad" - very good until now.

Last edited:

The Dream Keeper

May 14, 2017
For Patreon projects, I like The Twist, Big Brother, and Dreams of Desire.

Also a big fan of the Klub 17 due to all the options and customizability. I get lost in it for hours. Same happens when I try and play Skryim.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Probably Date Ariane, the game that got me playing these types of games. Getting to Know Christine is another of my favorites.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad is by far my favourite adult game right now. Not a close second.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Corruption of Champion. Text only but the descriptions are hot and explicit as f... :biggrin:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Hmm... I won't list any VNs as they don't actually feature 'real' gameplay value in my opinion.
My fave is probably modded Skyrim with Sexlab as it contains so many custom-able scenarios.
The issue is that it takes a shit ton of space on the PC, and it takes several good days to get download and install everything. And on top of all that - it will still be buggy af (that applies to modding Oblivion as well).

As for actual games and not modded ones..? I really enjoyed Iris Action (I can't link to it cuz I'm new here).
In general I prefer interactive games \ simulation games, or ones that offer player freedom or custom-ability.

Reactions: alialtabery

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Recently started but really like the new games like Big brother and the twist.

Are there any similar games that are actually completed? Seems like everything is just Patreon games under development.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Son of a Bitch is addictive once you look past the broken English. Lots of content.