Your least favorite trope in adult games

Mar 26, 2022
I am frankly sick of lesbians being squeezed everywhere. I don't think there's any game that doesn't have some lesbians squeezed in, who magically convert to heterosexuality with the help of the main character's dick, or one that uses it as a portable vibrator. Ugh, this is probably the most overused trope I have ever encountered.

Reactions: RodRyder
Nov 9, 2022
I am frankly sick of lesbians being squeezed everywhere. I don't think there's any game that doesn't have some lesbians squeezed in, who magically convert to heterosexuality with the help of the main character's dick, or one that uses it as a portable vibrator. Ugh, this is probably the most overused trope I have ever encountered.
I've seen this done well exactly once? Only it wasn't in a game. It involved a really specific lesbian who was into mutual edging because she liked not knowing when her partner or her was suddenly going to pop? And the work also assumed Lesbian Bed Death is a real phenomenon. It went something like...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YMMV, of course, but to me, it at least felt more authentic than the usual lesbian tropes. Thoughts?

Last edited: