Your Game, ready to play!

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Greetings Community,

i am planning to create a Game, for F95zone exclusive, for you, the people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So within this Thread i will put on a couple of Polls to get to know what Game you would like to play. You are getting to decide everything, for free.
I am not planning to launch any Patreon stuff or begging Site, also no tips, no fees no membership. Everyone will get the same Game, and the same Information/Update.
Why is that? Because i have a Dayjob and they pay me well enough :)
Some questions to get going. I'll use Strawpoll for the Votes, since i don't know if i can open more than 1 Poll of the Forums own system in one Post.

And a small Statement here: I don't owe you anything. This is something to get me busy in my free time, aside my RL, Uploading, and Work. Keep that in Mind.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just to have said that: I opened all polls in new tabs, started voting on Story system (where I'd personally like an explanation of what you mean by "community story") and Gameplay for then coming to Engine and seeing that Ren'Py isn't an option, that basically renders my previous votes obsolote, since going with the engines you listed there's other stuff possible (and more fitting) than what I had in mind when I voted the other stuff...
...sorry for that confusion...
EDIT: I've just seen that my chrome tabs were in some mixed up order (the game tab is last somehow) and if only I had seen that, I'd have seen that VN (or something similar) isn't an option as well... ...now I feel astonishingly stupid... :censored:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would say, do what you like.

If I were there and I myself thinking about the same thing myself. I would try to follow my path, not because it would be the best, I would assume, that I would fail even more with this decision. But I believe if I do otherwise, I wouldn't like it as mush as.

And of course, if you willing to share your game, I demand that you drop all other things and only work on this 24h/7days.:p

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
@icesun That's because i cannot offer to create a Game with an Engine i am not familiar with. I cannot work with VN or Ren'py, so i don't set it up. The engines i named up for the votes are the ones i use at RL Work, and with those i can do everything. About your confusion with the Tabs on your browser,... that's none of my buisness nor can i fix it :) All up to you. Edit... forgot that question... Community Story means, there will be another Thread on the Forum where the Community can influence the Story.

@c3p0 Wait... aren't you that Droid they're looking for?! GUARDS!!!!
But,... before the guards come in to get you,... if i drop my Dayjob, certain games which are close to release would be delayed, and i would have to start to ask for money. I don't want either of that and trust me, if you knew my rates, you wouldn't want me to either :)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@I am Sin I wasn't complaining about anything you did, I was complaining about myself (for making two useless votes in the mentioned categories)...
(and just fyi: VN = Visual Novel, that's a genre, not an engine ;) )

But nonetheless: Surprise me with something awesome, whatever it'll be! :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
For the engine I'd say go with what you prefer. I've never worked with frostbite and I prefer unreal over unity, but that's a personal thing and I bet you know your way around way better than me in both of them.

For the story I would choose an (relatively) open story with choices.

Gameplay: Open world would be a bit too much for an erotic game, same goes for simulation and since you seem to have some knowledge in game engenieering I'd think scenes only would be a bit underwhelming^^

The look/Visuals: I don't really care much as long as it looks good, but I guess most people prefer a realistic look.

Last but not least a general tip:
What always works is milfs, big booty (which I'm actually not a fan of), cute girly type characters, freckles, red hair and incest...

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
@icesun No worries, i know. But you can change your Vote within 12 Hours :)

@recreation The Results are open for everyone to look at after they voted. I'm not a fan of milfs either, but as i offered to create this for the community, i'll run with their choices.
But for Open World, if that works for Shitgames like Bless Online, it can work for an E-Game aswell. maybe even something MMO-ish but that's another story. Thanks for your words tho, i appreciate it :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
@c3p0 Wait... aren't you that Droid they're looking for?! GUARDS!!!!
But,... before the guards come in to get you,... if i drop my Dayjob, certain games which are close to release would be delayed, and i would have to start to ask for money. I don't want either of that and trust me, if you knew my rates, you wouldn't want me to either :)
This are not the dtoids you are looking for *wave with the hand*:p
The "I demand you are working..." part was 100% irony. I do not request anything from you and at least not that someone drop their paid work.;)
I don't know about the games that would be delayed, but from my own preference: If it's not some RPG like one (no online MMRPG and so one) or a some simulation game (either city's or transport) then I do not really care (to 90%):cool:
As you say you working with this engine in your paid job regularly, only my curiosity, what is your work about (level design or ... or ...). Perhaps a some names of you previous work could, in combination with the definition of your job, could give us a idea of your "usual" style:)
And as always only my own two cents from this broken protocol druid:ROFLMAO:

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Well, :) Not gonna happen. I'll keep this Secret. I'll take your Votes into Account.

Edit: Quick Update: The First Set of Votes will close on Sunday 1/27/19

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
Update!
You have choosen....
What Game do you wish to play?
Adventure/Action/Realtime/3d

What Story System?
Open Story with Choises
How should the Gameplay be?
Simulation/Sandbox/Open World
What Engine would you prefer?
Any other Engine (And because 50% of the Votes did that, i am choosing Frostbite 4 :) )
How should it look like?
Realistic

I already got the base down, working on the Models now, and will be able to shoot a First Alpha Test so you people can have a first View of what's it gonna be, and ofcourse, give me some Input in what is good, and what to change.
I'm calling the 2nd Weekend of March for the Alpha 0.1.
I am not planing to do more than 10 Alpha versions, and yes, Fixes count as updates. Language will be English.

Here's another question for you:

Male or Female Protagonist? Or both? Or genderfluid? Or a Chair maybe?