Your age definition for M.I.L.F.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I am back again with one question. What would it be for you an age range for a milf aka an attractive mother in an incest game?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'd say 38-45. Age is only a number in these games though, if she looks 25 it loses that realism (if that's what you're looking for).

"So many years since I saw you last and not a day of them on your face". - Doctor Who :relievedface:

D

Dr PinkCake

40+ for me. If you're going to do the MILF thing at least make it believable. Sure there are younger real life milfs, but for me the category is a slightly older yet attractive woman. Plastic and smooth skin doesn't pass for milf in my book.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If you're the son then any age +20 of your own is best, so generally 40+
If it's the next door neighbour and you're not the kid (their your sister, daughter etc) then any age 18+, Kylie Jenner is a real life MILF after all :p

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It depend of the scenario.
If it's the classical naive mother, she must be at least 18+age oldest child, it should even be 21 in the USA. There's just no way that a girl as naive as she is as a mother, had sex before this age. And there's no reason for a young slut to turn completely naive regarding sex.
The same 18+age oldest child apply for a more aware mother if she haven't had a boyfriend since years, or even never had after the father left. Here again, a young slut don't turn to celibacy by magic.
Then, if it's an old slut, she must be at least 15+age oldest child. But she also need to have had more than one boyfriend, even if she's single when the game start.
For all other cases, it should be at least 17+age oldest child.

I'm currently working on a project and I don't know if I should keep this marks or not. I don't mind them but I don't know about the rest
For me you should keep it. For once it's not the body of a 15yo girls used for a woman supposed to be over 30 yo

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
..30 to 35 still young 40 is the best ..like everyone said life begins at 40..a played this game (A different summer) his model has 2 milfs and their at 40 of age and their hot for me...or maybe because im a milf hunter..