Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Zincog

Apr 25, 2018
from what ive seen of the game that's extremely difficult, so its gonna take someone with too much free time, unless there's a complete gallery thing for 100% completion

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I haven´t played that much and already too bored to try a full save but with the saves here I think now I know that to get the 1st, and probably true ending, you have to get to the end completely preserving the character's virginity I think, get all the 34 light things, and also get the swords you drop at the beginning back which are in a second, hard to unlock shop. Someone with infinite patience please get a full save. Though I think that probably won't unlock a full gallery, and to have a full gallery you have to actually go and lose to every monster with all the attacks that each of them do in all the different outfits to be able to see them all in the "memories" thing and that will be considered a "full save".
So I've done all this, and you also need to get all 25 red point cards in each stage and get the weird grey card(worth 100 points each) in each stage to get 100%. The problem is the grey cards, I wasn't tracking which ones I got so I have no idea which stages to even search for them, but I got everything else. 98.73 percent.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble extracting the game?!
all I keep getting is an error stating the game is either damaged or in an unknown format... and I used all file openers and all download options, yet got the same error.

akun5000

Jan 14, 2019
Just downloaded it tonight and it extracted fine for me, so maybe others just got corrupted downloads?

Also, for those searching for H-scenes, just a small heads up: there are slight variants depending on how Youmu is defeated and what outfit she's in (the outfit matters less than the animation playing, if I'm guessing right). For example, there's a giant worm-like creature similar to the Like-Like from Legend of Zelda that swallows you in one of two different ways. I think one is if you jump into it when you run out of health and the other is if you run into it at low health, but haven't done enough testing.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble extracting the game?!
all I keep getting is an error stating the game is either damaged or in an unknown format... and I used all file openers and all download options, yet got the same error.
I had the same problem my suggestion since it worked for me was using another extracter app like my previous comment showed. I couldn't extract the files using winrar so I ended up using 7zip and it extracted perfectly fine. So you might have to use something else to extract.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks nice. hot girl with really nice boobs and no crazy blue/pink hairstyle. get fucked by different monsters nice! just said you don't see the monsters better in the sex scenes. a bit more zoomed out or more smaller creatures would have been nice + its kinda a shame to not let some suck on those great tits - except some ugly tentacels (yeah i am no fan of tentacle)

scouter007

Jan 27, 2019
one unobtainable blue spinning diamond thingy (point) in level 3 where there's a lot of them and a single cannon which makes it impossible to get that one because it's too high. Did they even play test this part?
It´s actually possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but idk if coins are necessary to fully complete levels

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
A little unrelated but i found it funny that when i searched ''95 youmu sex dungeon'' on google one day it didn't show any results to this thread but the dlsite first, then next day this thread replaced dlsite as first and today it's back to being the dlsite.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
Whats the point on making a touhou character busty? so far i can enjoy only one touhou character with big breasts, nitori

Reactions: henku

remion02

May 11, 2017
Whats the point on making a touhou character busty? so far i can enjoy only one touhou character with big breasts, nitori
What's the point in drawing characters at all? Just like Rule 63, or vore, or netorare, ahegao, zetai ryouiki etc. Whats the point in drawing/creating characters doing those things/with those features? It's just what some people like. You aren't the only one playing this game, there's plenty of other people on the internet that might enjoy it besides yourself.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
What's the point in drawing characters at all? Just like Rule 63, or vore, or netorare, ahegao, zetai ryouiki etc. Whats the point in drawing/creating characters doing those things/with those features? It's just what some people like.
Why youmu tho, the most tomboyish flatchested ghost samurai, btw i'm not serious lol

Johhnybob

Jan 15, 2019
Here is the save I have. Its as far as I got and I got the points really high but nothing drastically changed about the H scenes. I didn't attempt to collect many of the special door keys. (Got three of them.) If someone wants to take this save further then by all means, do so.

*Do note that there is a special item that is invisible in your inventory*

Last edited:

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Guys do you know how to leave her in panties for the scenes in the tavern? I've seen her in panties but I don't know how to do it...

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes