Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Where, the shop for me still just has a bunch of potions, some katanas, and the umbrella
Leave the Inn and re-enter until you see a Yellow Bomb, it costs 1000 points. The shop refreshes each time you re-enter it, you'll eventually get it.

I mean the dev could just add extra item slots for the vendor but apparently re-entering the shop multiple times to get valuable items that are required to get to areas that change endings are apparently 'gameplay' in his book.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
is there a way to skip scene that's been encountered? Too much hassle to find out if there's a second scene from the same creature/

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
is there a way to skip scene that's been encountered? Too much hassle to find out if there's a second scene from the same creature/
press S and D at the same time (default keys)
The key to move the camera left and right at the same time.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Stack can't find any more bombs and cannot break through to get to the 2nd Village that is behind the rocks. GOD DAMN IT tell me that I cannot find any more bombs anywhere cause am 56% of the game

mayfly

Jun 25, 2017
Stack can't find any more bombs and cannot break through to get to the 2nd Village that is behind the rocks. GOD DAMN IT tell me that I cannot find any more bombs anywhere cause am 56% of the game
Enter and re-enter the first tavern, bombs have a chance of randomly being available for purchase.

Welp, I had some time to kill and managed to find all 34 sparkly bits hoping it would unlock a 100% complete gallery, but no such luck. Main character finds herself in the tentacle lair, fights the tentacles, and then wakes up in her own home. I got to about 90% completion rate because holy hell that was a tedious grind.

Here's my save file in case someone wants to finish it, and save #4 is about as complete a gallery as I could manage even though I know some scenes are missing. I used cheat engine to max out my gold and stocked up on health potions.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm there doesn't seem to be any "final ahegao stage" for H-scenes, and my Vag status is at 5k, or do I have to get it even higher? Also the only ending I can get is the one with the enemy tentacle fucking u when u get home.

Zincog

Apr 25, 2018
I haven´t played that much and already too bored to try a full save but with the saves here I think now I know that to get the 1st, and probably true ending, you have to get to the end completely preserving the character's virginity I think, get all the 34 light things, and also get the swords you drop at the beginning back which are in a second, hard to unlock shop. Someone with infinite patience please get a full save. Though I think that probably won't unlock a full gallery, and to have a full gallery you have to actually go and lose to every monster with all the attacks that each of them do in all the different outfits to be able to see them all in the "memories" thing and that will be considered a "full save".

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I did manage to get the swords and stay virgin, but I did lose to some enemies with the loss animation only being a boobjob or a fingering, so maybe to get perfect ending you have to never lose to anything? Also does anyone know what the "downside" to cheap health potions is, maybe if u drink those u get bad ending?

Zincog

Apr 25, 2018
With mayfly's save if I complete the game with 33 of 34 lights I get the ending you mentioned. But if I get all 34, after the character gets home she dreams one last fight with the tentacles and wakes up normal. And after that I get the ending that says I defeated the youkais but that she can't forget about the pleasure of the dungeon and goes back every night, or something like that. So yeah maybe she just can´t lose? And no idea what the drinks side effect is.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm I thought I collected 34 lights (with the 34th being the one u can get in the last dungeon) but maybe something else caused me to get the bad ending. Its cryptic

wolfusmax

May 18, 2018
Hmm there doesn't seem to be any "final ahegao stage" for H-scenes, and my Vag status is at 5k, or do I have to get it even higher? Also the only ending I can get is the one with the enemy tentacle fucking u when u get home.
I cheated the highest stats of everything and seems like there is no final corruption stage so that was incredibly disappointing. However, I did find out that the times creampied stat is the stat that decides if you're a virgin or not and not the vaginal stat. Also there is a few "final ahegao" scenes to make yourself feel better. There's the succubi, the purple water, I think the flower, and if you complete the game with the final weapon but without max stars or complete with max stars and die to the tentacles in the end scene, you get a pretty decent scene.

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, so I finally know how to get each ending :
ENDING 6 : Finish the last level without Hakyrouken & Roukaken (bought 10000p at the 2nd store)
ENDING 5 : Finish the last level with the swords but without having collected enough lights things (33 or 34 are needed I think)
ENDING 4 : Finish the last level with the swords and lights but die at the last boss
ENDING 3 : Beat the last boss but you have been defeated at least once in your playthrough
* If you've been creampied enough and are pregnant, the ending text is slightly different
ENDING 2 : Beat the game without dying ONCE (even if you're still a virgin, the game really is a bitch and gives you END3)
ENDING 1 : Complete the game with 100% (haven't actually got it, the game just tells you that when you get END2)

I managed to cheat to get END 3 & 2, I just changed my light counter to 34 and put my Obedience, Lust, Sex and Humiliated to 0
(I don't know which stat in particular triggers the ending tho, I think it should be humiliation or Lust but I haven't tested it)

(tip : To easily find the adresses of the stats, just use two saves files and switch from one to another)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes