brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
111723bom3kff35sxcnf33.jpg

Overview:
Yuuichi our protagonist, is on night shift at his normal job in his normal life, when suddenly an Elf appears and whisks him away to "Alfhelm" a magical world filled with elves....who all want his semen! There is a war between the elves and the dark elves over who can procreate the most, will Yuuichi be able to survive this bountiful land of gratuitous elven sex appeal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 03/02/2018 (second episode)
Original Developer: -
Producer:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: English (subbed)
Resolution: 1280 x 720 - 720 x480
Format: .mp4 (first) - .mkv (second)
Lenght: 16m & 34s (first) - 16m & 17s (second)
Source: Hentai Haven for the first one, SakuraCircle for the second one.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torrent (2023-04-08)
Download
First episode:
- - - -
Second episode: - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
isn't that the same video that can be found on vulcanhentai, hentaihaven, hentaimama and hentaigasm?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
isn't that the same video that can be found on vulcanhentai, hentaihaven, hentaimama and hentaigasm?
Yep, capitan obvious. However if someone maybe has some buffering problem or something, but instead can download fast, here's the solution. Also it's always good having something on the hard drive. If anything happens to the sites, you know.

(it's the same "concept" that you apply to the doujin, if anything. Since there are nhentai, e-hentai and such, why upload them? Reason above. And also because someone don't really know site for reading doujin and see hentai - not everyone has "experience")

Fed

May 14, 2017
Do you think you could find higher resolution? Thanks for the upload, I would like to see more hentai anime uploaded here.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you think you could find higher resolution? Thanks for the upload, I would like to see more hentai anime uploaded here.
Unfortunately, I download these from anime-sharing (torrent) so I take what I can get. Probably if I download something from HH or another - where there are more mirrors and more resolution - I'm sure I can grant your "wish", however downloading from them at least for me, it's a pain in the ass :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Eradawn, Fed and N7

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Can someone pls tell what kind of incest this game has? M-S? B-S?
And are there any NTR Scenes, and if they are, are they avoidable.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can someone pls tell what kind of incest this game has? M-S? B-S?
And are there any NTR Scenes, and if they are, are they avoidable.
I played the Visual Novel, way better than the animations, (for every VN not only this one) obviously, and I don't remember having incest in it, well it was in japanese so my understanding of the story could have been wrong. There was no NTR scenes neither, but since it's an anime, if there are, you can't really avoid them.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The video only mentions pregnancy and does not depict pregnant belly. Also I really wish the VN get translated. Sometimes I wish I was born a Japanese guy.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
Has there been no knowledge of an english translation for the visual novel? And wow, it's been almost a year since a post was on this thread.

Draur

Aug 2, 2019
Bro
I played the Visual Novel, way better than the animations, (for every VN not only this one) obviously, and I don't remember having incest in it, well it was in japanese so my understanding of the story could have been wrong. There was no NTR scenes neither, but since it's an anime, if there are, you can't really avoid them.
I played the Visual Novel, way better than the animations, (for every VN not only this one) obviously, and I don't remember having incest in it, well it was in japanese so my understanding of the story could have been wrong. There was no NTR scenes neither, but since it's an anime, if there are, you can't really avoid the
Bro,where did you find the visual novel.
Sorry for the mistakes, i dont speak english