2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The1WhoWhacks

Jun 12, 2022
Not bad though the "bustyness" is an overkill here IMO.

Like how they can even walk with tits THAT big?
The answer?:

mr-bean.gif

But in earnest, I've been waiting for this to get the proper works since I first found it. I am a man of simple tastes, yet there seems to be a surprising lack of (complete) simple games revolving around "nice tits", so this is a nice breath of fresh air from all the NTR and dime-a-dozen instant noodle quality hentai. If this is anything like first game, then it should be a good treat for the eyes.

TheSpear

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 2986263
Does anyone know why my animated CG looks like this? I redownloaded twice same issue.
Found the problem, just turn off HDR in Windows' Settings. Even tho I played this on my other monitor with no HDR, the system itself has to have no HDR. I blame Microsoft for this, this didn't happen before, HDR used to only darken the scenes.

iyen

Jul 8, 2017
How do you change language to english? Tried the game_eng.exe from the gofile link but it's not translated.

Darkindeisida

Sep 8, 2023
How to switch from Japanese to English? I'm going to play on joyplay and every time I use the gameEng file Nothing happens

Rominator

Sep 10, 2022
are there people really into this kinda games where like an old ass dude fucks with a cute ass girl

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes