• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed You Won't Take Her Away from My Side [Final] [Attis Game]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
Mate, what is this thing? use of AI art would be much better for small projects like this mate. Anyone have any clue about how to prepare dinner?

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
the art is.... a start i think i might try to learn how to make a mod for this to redraw stuff

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
the art is.... a start i think i might try to learn how to make a mod for this to redraw stuff
The mother is attractive enough. A little imperfect but not bad. Anybody saying they can do better using paint is kidding themselves unless they are already artistically trained or inclined. Go ahead and try and post your results here.

Reactions: Alex098 and z-z

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
The mother is attractive enough. A little imperfect but not bad. Anybody saying they can do better using paint is kidding themselves unless they are already artistically trained or inclined. Go ahead and try and post your results here.
i think i will it will be a fun challenge (also i agree on the mother not being that badly drawn

z-z

Aug 17, 2022
played a bit to get an idea of how to draw them/ redesign them and 1705099763265.png
yea i think i might have my work cut out for me on making a mod

shinohikari

Jun 20, 2023
the scene after the ring. the boy say something and then "maybe i should do my homework in the meantime" what i have to do? in his room he does nothing

Reborn1991

Nov 11, 2017
I have to say if she had cameras the whole time, she literally couldve just checked them when mc confronted her about her bf and saved so much time. so basically she was just too horny to use logic

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes