VN Others Completed You Are My Treasure [Final + DLC] [Little Black Book Entertainment]

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
That is another damn problem with AI for characters the scenes are never the same as the girl keeps changing.. ever evolving and never look the same. Like that last picture does not look like anything of the girls.

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
I understand people are too lazy to draw and use AI and its an endless loop of hate, but the dev cant even decide which art style it is. Oda vol 1 of one piece nami is better than these.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
It's always weird when a developer who is clearly a competent artist (look at Romeo Must Live and Space Bar) switches to AI art. Even weirder when they charge the same amount of money for the game.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
straight trash and i rarely come out of the woods to talk stuff but i hate this ai shit. i want to start a petition to ban AI art for fucks sake. we gotta get this garbage outta here or in its own section

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
straight trash and i rarely come out of the woods to talk stuff but i hate this ai shit. i want to start a petition to ban AI art for fucks sake. we gotta get this garbage outta here or in its own section
Or alternatively just an option to give it a “AI-Generated” tag so you have the option to filter these “games” from your search results.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
It's always weird when a developer who is clearly a competent artist (look at Romeo Must Live and Space Bar) switches to AI art. Even weirder when they charge the same amount of money for the game.
that makes it worse because they could've just their skills to fix any problems the ai generated image had

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
not worth my time, Ai generated = boring. but hey its ok, theres alot other devs who deserve my money anyway

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Dunno if any devs might see this, but if they do:
Please, please give some more care and attention to the ships talked about in the game. There's mention of "a Spanish Man-o-war with 3 decks of 12 pounders" but a 3-decker warship of the early 18th century will have a varied armament, usually upwards of those 12-pounders, and will be referred to by the number of cannons rather than their size. So it's far more likely "a Spanish 3-decker galleon of 60 guns".
I know, I know, I'm looking for realism in a pr0n game with lady pirates and stuff, but I find it a rather charming game and I'd like it to be even better :)

gtgubhbhjgtff

Feb 3, 2021
The worst part is these devs didn't use AI in the past so it's just an extra layer of crap piled on to their work. Like at least up until they started using AI it was halfway decent art

Oct 26, 2017
Plenty of GL humor, good writing and soothing music. Thanks for sharing, matey. The writing is what matters most to me, especially in such stories.

Brought the filesize down even further too. I was already content with ~160MB but since nwjs and console locales are redundant as usual, I could do away with them. Didn't expect a TyranoEngine VN to be this small compared to others from the start, that's a nice surprise.