Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is it just my crappy computer, or does this game a little rough on older machines? The longer I play, the more the game slows down and/or crashes.
Make sure you are using the last version. The performance issues were fixed several updates back. Well, aside from crashes.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pic

May 13, 2017
Beautiful update as always. I'm a bit confused, changelog says there are 3 new dresses but i can only find 2 of them: the one after defeating the boss and the one from Diana's shop. The third one should be in a treasure chest so i went to the map guy and there's no new map, even after the v5.0a fix.
@Yeehaw Games can you help me ?
Keep going this way with the game !

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
How much content does this have? The art is great and it seems like great potential, but I'm not a fan of starting games that end abruptly after an hour or so.

Also, is this mostly yuri content, or is their straight content as well?

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
I am having trouble with the crystals and the 6 orbs with 2 gates in crystal caves. Can anyone give me some info on how to open the gates.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How much content does this have? The art is great and it seems like great potential, but I'm not a fan of starting games that end abruptly after an hour or so.

Like 60% yuri.

Reactions: hittermiss

theoneichi

Dec 19, 2018
I updated my previous post with links up to 05a version. Thanks for bringing these problems up to my attention.

There are 2 maps with new dresses for Ada - Crystal caves and Ice peaks. Both are present in map guy’s wares.
Thank you for the reply and update to the game! The reason why I was confused at the maps with dresses for Ada was because those dresses were actually already available in ver 0.4. Perhaps a bonus postgame costume could be a Terminator outfit? :^)

Anyways, looking forward to the next public release of the game!

D

Deleted member 618663

Downloaded 5.0a and it made my saves unuseable. replaced global.rpgsave and file30.rpgsave

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Beautiful update as always. I'm a bit confused, changelog says there are 3 new dresses but i can only find 2 of them: the one after defeating the boss and the one from Diana's shop. The third one should be in a treasure chest so i went to the map guy and there's no new map, even after the v5.0a fix.
@Yeehaw Games can you help me ?
Keep going this way with the game !
Thank you for the reply and update to the game! The reason why I was confused at the maps with dresses for Ada was because those dresses were actually already available in ver 0.4. Perhaps a bonus postgame costume could be a Terminator outfit? :^)

Anyways, looking forward to the next public release of the game!
Oh, now I got it. Pic found a problem in the previous release and I reacted with a hotfixed version. I don’t have separate projects for public and patron versions (which actually is not a bad idea) so the hotfixed public version received some of the upcoming (v0.5 at the moment) patron’s version. The regal dress was part of such content released earlier than intended. It’s the third dress for 0.5.

About 60% of yuri I’d say, give or take. There’s the mansion with human x human sex and male monsters like minotaurs to mix it up. As for the content, it depends on your playstyle. Some players send me their saves for analyzing problems and debug, and their playtime was about 3-4 hours.

Downloaded 5.0a and it made my saves unuseable. replaced global.rpgsave and file30.rpgsave
How so? Did you copy your old save folder into the new release?

Reactions: Exnaruto07

Pic

May 13, 2017
Oh, now I got it. Pic found a problem in the previous release and I reacted with a hotfixed version. I don’t have separate projects for public and patron versions (which actually is not a bad idea) so the hotfixed public version received some of the upcoming (v0.5 at the moment) patron’s version. The regal dress was part of such content released earlier than intended. It’s the third dress for 0.5.
So if i undertood the problem was related to a difference between patrons and public versions. So i got all dresses and that's what matter ahah. Thank you for the clarification.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how I can pass to the freezy mountains ? I'm always blocked, but i given the items to forge the spectra to the sand village smith...

samengo123456

Feb 2, 2019
@Y
I updated my previous post with links up to 05a version. Thanks for bringing these problems up to my attention.

Ada needed a nerf ^^ Walking through bars like a terminator. Fixed the doors - now you actually need to use the statue to open them.

There are 2 maps with new dresses for Ada - Crystal caves and Ice peaks. Both are present in map guy’s wares.

Fixed the item itself and made a script within your castle’s courtyard to check if one of Serena‘s scenes are present tpo grant the missing one. If you used the item before - you’ll need to walk inside your castle and save the game. Then check the gallery.

Hmm… Looks like this one slipped in during old scene upgrade. Fixed the issue and checked other scenes for similar problems.

Fixed the logic. Now hitting escape will properly close the window without transporting player inside pine forest’s maps.

Reduced craft item list’s height to avoid overlapping with craft ingredients. All of the recipes are still available but you must scroll down to see them all. Added a small arrow to show if you have more options than you can see on a single screen.

Lewd mino scene requires Ada to have 15 slutness. Group sex skill uses the same logic as others - higher levels require more SP associated with this sex type. Double checked the update event and there’s no cap up until level 9 for group sex.

More lewd stats simply won’t fit inside the 1280x720 resolution menu, the current skill set is final. Yeah, I understand what are you talking about but there’s space problem and it’s not a big deal. Oral was initially called blowjob, but I changed it later so it would be relevant for both female and male sex.
one Question

Ada needed a nerf ^^ Walking through bars like a terminator. Fixed the doors - now you actually need to use the statue to open them.

Fixed the item itself and made a script within your castle’s courtyard to check if one of Serena‘s scenes are present tpo grant the missing one. If you used the item before - you’ll need to walk inside your castle and save the game. Then check the gallery.

Hmm… Looks like this one slipped in during old scene upgrade. Fixed the issue and checked other scenes for similar problems.

Fixed the logic. Now hitting escape will properly close the window without transporting player inside pine forest’s maps.

Reduced craft item list’s height to avoid overlapping with craft ingredients. All of the recipes are still available but you must scroll down to see them all. Added a small arrow to show if you have more options than you can see on a single screen.

Lewd mino scene requires Ada to have 15 slutness. Group sex skill uses the same logic as others - higher levels require more SP associated with this sex type. Double checked the update event and there’s no cap up until level 9 for group sex.

More lewd stats simply won’t fit inside the 1280x720 resolution menu, the current skill set is final. Yeah, I understand what are you talking about but there’s space problem and it’s not a big deal. Oral was initially called blowjob, but I changed it later so it would be relevant for both female and male sex.
one Question(have Nothing to do with this) do i MUST Play the game over again with each every new update? because i took all my saves into the new Version and it worked.but my old save files are still 3.5 but when i make a NEW save game (so start the game new) it says Version 4.0. so i must Play the new Version again?.because if i start my 100% save game ist still 3.5.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So if i undertood the problem was related to a difference between patrons and public versions. So i got all dresses and that's what matter ahah. Thank you for the clarification.
Yeah, you are right.

@Y
one Question

one Question(have Nothing to do with this) do i MUST Play the game over again with each every new update? because i took all my saves into the new Version and it worked.but my old save files are still 3.5 but when i make a NEW save game (so start the game new) it says Version 4.0. so i must Play the new Version again?.because if i start my 100% save game ist still 3.5.
No, you can and actually should use your older saves. Just checked the public version and it says 0.5 in the save info. Perhaps you didn't get the last version? You can use to be sure.

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
i just wanted to say that i am happy that i found another game where not every character is a walking pile of tit meat... at this point it is so common that its just out-right boring.
thank you for a reasonably sized pair of tits in a game Yeehaw Games.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Someone know the password of the shady guy?
It's a Patreon bonus, and I've only seen it posted once near the start of the thread. But since @YeehawGames is quite active on this thread I'd assume if someone posts it, it will be changed in the next version.

Edit: Don't bother going back to find the old code, it doesn't work.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
That riddle in the volcanic cavern is breaking my head!
Gewd *Evil laugh* Use the instructions on the stone tablet. If all else fails - use the .

i just wanted to say that i am happy that i found another game where not every character is a walking pile of tit meat... at this point it is so common that its just out-right boring.
thank you for a reasonably sized pair of tits in a game Yeehaw Games.
You are welcome ^^ I can respect some melons yet variety is the best option.

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Gewd *Evil laugh* Use the instructions on the stone tablet. If all else fails - use the .

I don't think I would ever had been able to solve it without the solution video. Very good riddle!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes