TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just tried this and instantly fell in love.

Not the most original game perhaps and I can of ran into an impass it feels like after not a whole lot of gameplay or scenes but I don't think I actually saw everything yet and I guess 1.5 you can't expect too much.

I could do with a little better UI, I couldn't find out where the amount of gold I have is unless I was trying to buy something. I like that it doesn't tease you for ages before the MC will do anything. I like MC a lot actually, at least her looks.

I like the gameplay too. Any "jRPG" that understands battles don't need to be super slow and tedious is worthy of some praise in my book.

Will keep an eye on this for sure.

Reactions: Rain01

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
A new "one click" about interactive scenes is up. Take a minute to share your opinion and help me improve them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Great game. It really manages to capture the whole "Melty feeling" yet one can forget Melty pretty fast and enjoy it.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The posing for the Ogre scene is horrible, I will never understand why people choose that pose.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How can I open slutty scenes for spirit and ogre?
Increase Ada's lewd level to 5 by introducing her to various sex. Plants give vaginal and oral exp, ogres give anal exp. Also, check out the mansion and "maid jobs". It's easier to improve low-level skills so do try different things.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Have to say that I like the game as it reminds me of Melty's like someone said in an earlier post. That said I have noticed that in the Mansion with the maid job there is no gain anymore with the slut stat or the BJ stat so am not sure if that is intended or nor as on the save it says there its like 86% complete or something

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, does anyone know what is the gallery password for the shady guy? Tried 8124 but it doesn't seem to work on 1.5v. Thanks in advance.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Can't comment much about content or story yet, but a really nice start. Very impressed by this one because it's visually really nice on all fronts and plays well. It's easy to slap together an RPGM game, but most games lack some polish. This one has it from the start.
Will be keeping an eye on this one. :eazyHype:

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys! Glad you liked Yorna.

Have to say that I like the game as it reminds me of Melty's like someone said in an earlier post. That said I have noticed that in the Mansion with the maid job there is no gain anymore with the slut stat or the BJ stat so am not sure if that is intended or nor as on the save it says there its like 86% complete or something
Ada's skills need exp to progress and the amount goes up each time the skill gets a level up. I just double-checked interactive events in the mansion and they work as intended, providing Blowjob/Oral exp.

As for the progression, you can check what you still can do by hitting the "Help" button in the main "on-map" menu. Ada will give tips about things you can explore or try or simply state that you did everything in the current update and ask for some rest.

You can check special controls and features in post.

Reactions: Deathdawg

pakto

May 1, 2018
I have no idea how to progress It tells me to follow the attackers into the mountain. There i meet some boss Oni and she kills me with one hit...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have no idea how to progress It tells me to follow the attackers into the mountain. There i meet some boss Oni and she kills me with one hit...
There's an easy way to progress. Grind out some levels in the forest and the cave before you attack the Oni.

pakto

May 1, 2018
There's an easy way to progress. Grind out some levels in the forest and the cave before you attack the Oni.
I hope it's gona be like grind till lvl 10 or something. I'm lvl 6 atm, but still the ogres one shot me with "ogre smacks Ada with his dick, you took 365dmg" lol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I hope it's gona be like grind till lvl 10 or something. I'm lvl 6 atm, but still the ogres one shot me with "ogre smacks Ada with his dick, you took 365dmg" lol
I'm still grinding myself so I don't know. I'm lvl 6 and I can usually take out a couple of ogres before I have to heal at the Goddess statue. I'm using the enhanced rapier and the grey uniform.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You shouldn't take 365 unless you have super high slut level and you shouldn't have super high slut level unless you found that sneaky debug tile. One of them slipped into the release but shouldn't be a problem unless the player exploits it.

You see, lewd level allows Ada to wear more revealing and powerful dresses yet increases the damage from lewd attacks. Sort of double-edged sword mechanics. Still, the extra damage shouldn't be too much in this part of the game. The said tile will be removed in the next release.

If it's not the case, then upgrade your gear through puzzles and crafting. Level 6 should be more than sufficient.

pakto

May 1, 2018
Oh i get it now... Yes i clicked on that stone and it gave me free stuff and i clicked more, and thats how i got the high slut lvl : D Gona start new game now. Thanks for the info!

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes