4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 10, 2019
I just found about this game, first of all I would say that it's a great game, the art and scenes are very good, but in my opinion it needs a way to unlock all kind of scenes without worrying too much about what i can do/what i can't do to unlock them, meaning it's not easily possible to do and you can easily screw up your save and need to restart all over again.
For example I got some scenes unlocked as slutty and not pure, since the slutness level is too high now i'm locked out of pure scenes for the rest of the game. This is kinda weird since both versions unlock for certain events(story events?) but not for normal monsters.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I just found about this game, first of all I would say that it's a great game, the art and scenes are very good, but in my opinion it needs a way to unlock all kind of scenes without worrying too much about what i can do/what i can't do to unlock them, meaning it's not easily possible to do and you can easily screw up your save and need to restart all over again.
For example I got some scenes unlocked as slutty and not pure, since the slutness level is too high now i'm locked out of pure scenes for the rest of the game. This is kinda weird since both versions unlock for certain events(story events?) but not for normal monsters.
Glad you liked Yorna ^^

After progressing with the main plot, you can buy herbal tea to reduce Ada’s lewd level. Plus, if you pick a fight with a normal enemy and doubt you can win - just hit escape and pick run away option. This way you won’t need to lose or surrender.

Actually, requiring a double playthrough with lewd and pure main character is almost a staple in such games. Yorna is pretty lenient with options to manage your lewd stats. You can't "screw up" your save to a point where you can do nothing but start from 0.

Jul 22, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Regarding the upcoming domination mode, what are the ways to unlock lust magic?
Do I have to acquire enough lust points by whoring Ada in the mansion?
I'd like to see the domination mode on monster girls without making Ada a complete slut if that's possible.

Do you plan any H-scenes in the castle?

Feb 11, 2019
I’m Russian so I’ll write straight into the translator foreigners hope they’ll understand) in general I was stuck at the entrance to the volcano. Writes "" "too hot for my liking" "what to do, I searched all the buildings and there are no warm clothes to enter the frost and the volcano. Help !!! what to do !!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Regarding the upcoming domination mode, what are the ways to unlock lust magic?
Do I have to acquire enough lust points by whoring Ada in the mansion?
I'd like to see the domination mode on monster girls without making Ada a complete slut if that's possible.

Do you plan any H-scenes in the castle?
The usual stuff - dresses. I think one of the dresses with lust magic will get 10 as lewd level requirement. Though, if you think about it, it’s rather strange not to be obsessed with sex while actively trying to reduce enemies into lewd heaps to fuck later.

No, I don’t plan any H events inside the castle except the ending.
I’m Russian so I’ll write straight into the translator foreigners hope they’ll understand) in general I was stuck at the entrance to the volcano. Writes "" "too hot for my liking" "what to do, I searched all the buildings and there are no warm clothes to enter the frost and the volcano. Help !!! what to do !!
If I understood you right, you need to visit Ayane the kitsune inside the pine forest to tame elemental essence. Try checking out the ”Help” button inside the ”on map” menu for some tips about the main quest line.

Jul 22, 2017
The usual stuff - dresses. I think one of the dresses with lust magic will get 10 as lewd level requirement. Though, if you think about it, it’s rather strange not to be obsessed with sex while actively trying to reduce enemies into lewd heaps to fuck later.

No, I don’t plan any H events inside the castle except the ending.
I know it might sound a bit strange when you put it that way. It's just I play two seperate game saves in Yorna. 1 save with Ada as a complete slut fucking everyone, and another save where Ada only has fun with the cute monster girls, a "pure" playthrough kinda.
That's why I asked if it's possible to get domination mode without being a prostitute, to have fun with the monster girls.

Feb 10, 2019
could somebody kindly post the latest code for the Shady Guy? it'll end up changing, but I'd like just a quick little fap y'know?
It changes because it's a patreon thing, it looks like you know that so it's kinda weird to ask for it.
It's not even a bad game just play it, there is fappable stuff every 10 mins or so

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
got
Code:
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
at the start and also get
Untitled.jpg

everytime i press options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes