EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
Kaoru Sakurazuka is a normal Japanese young man, not unique in the least except for his oddly feminine facial features, which drive him crazy. His name doesn't thrill him either -- Kaoru is a common name for both girls and boys. He tries to make up for looking like a girl by wearing an extra coating of male bravado wherever he goes. He enjoys his time at school with his friends Touya and Renji.

Lately, Kaoru has been feeling under the weather, and getting dizzy spells. He goes to the school nurse -- who's also famous for inventing new concoctions in the name of science -- and accidentally drinks a vial marked "experimental medicine." Bad move, Kaoru-kun! The next day, Kaoru is shocked to wake up to find that he's been transformed into a girl! While he desperately tries to find a way to return to normal, he's forced to spend his days in his new female body.

Kaoru is surprised at the changes in his environment now that he's a girl. Everywhere he goes, he's the center of attention, and it seems that everyone is taking an interest in him now. What's more, Kaoru's body has an amazing secret that he has yet to discover. What strange adventures are in store for Kaoru in his new body?​

Thread Updated: 2017-05-19
Released Date: Japanese 2004-10-29, English 2006-12-15
Original Title: いんやん えっくすちぇんじ おるたなてぃぶ
Aliases: Yin-Yang! Another X-Change
Developer: Crowd
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Same Series: X-Change - X-Change 2 - X-Change 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to superelmo for sharing.

7937.jpg 7938.jpg 7939.jpg 7940.jpg 7941.jpg P013_4_1.jpg P013_screenshot_3_4.jpg P013_screenshot_4_4.jpg P013_screenshot_6_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shikabane

Sep 3, 2017
heads up downloading this, i got 554 pieces of malware from either daemon tools or this game trying to mount it, as it happened when i tried mounting it link to the screenshot of malwarebytes disinfecting my pc

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
heads up downloading this, i got 554 pieces of malware from either daemon tools or this game trying to mount it, as it happened when i tried mounting it link to the screenshot of malwarebytes disinfecting my pc
so can anyone confirm/deny/support that before i download?
Checked twice got nothing!!!! been here since may no one ever complained before but getting another mod to check to be sure

Reactions: Salmacius

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I would check your tools and or virus checker for false positives, Clean

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
triple checked it... noting... go nuts fappers...

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to get a Mega Link? Because it would take forever for me to download this on Mediafire, not to mention that if it gets interrupted then i'd have to start it over again..

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP
Added VNDB info
Mirrors added

Please don't PM these are not translated
X-Change Alternative 2 - NOT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
Yin-Yang! X Change EX - NOT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Isn't this the spinoff with dickgirls?? I remember avoiding this game back when it came out because it didn't sound like something I would be interested in but the genre tags don't mention dickgirls.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Isn't this the spinoff with dickgirls?? I remember avoiding this game back when it came out because it didn't sound like something I would be interested in but the genre tags don't mention dickgirls.
Yes, there is some futa in there on some routes.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Fixed OP
Added VNDB info
Mirrors added

Please don't PM these are not translated
X-Change Alternative 2 - NOT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
Yin-Yang! X Change EX - NOT TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
The entire series has been translated, has been for years now. I don't have links for them, but have played all of them in english in the past.
These seem to be a bit conflicting statements :D. Are you saying those two titles have some underground translation hiding somewhere? I would love for you to be right, but I'm a bit sceptical as I've looked into this thing a couple times and the moderator guy probably has pretty good knowledge with the amount of time he's spent on these things.

edit: If you mean the older X-Change games 1-3, then yeah those are translated indeed.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
These seem to be a bit conflicting statements :D. Are you saying those two titles have some underground translation hiding somewhere? I would love for you to be right, but I'm a bit sceptical as I've looked into this thing a couple times and the moderator guy probably has pretty good knowledge with the amount of time he's spent on these things.

edit: If you mean the older X-Change games 1-3, then yeah those are translated indeed.
Yeah, I honestly had forgotten that there was a sequel and a remake of the alternative game, my bad on that one.

Reactions: derpdurp

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The entire series has been translated, has been for years now. I don't have links for them, but have played all of them in english in the past.
The links for all others are here check OP. But yes 2 other alternative games have no english as yet

Reactions: Skyzenski

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah, there's multiple male and female endings. Walkthroughs are easily googleable, but will of course have spoilers.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes