EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg4.jpg

Overview:
Yiffalicious is a dynamic yiff engine in 3D that's all about user freedom and interaction. By offering a fully fledged pose editor and utilizing advanced technologies such as procedural animation and real-time dynamic mesh morphing, we are aiming to create an unprecedented level of interactivity and detail.

Yiffalicious is a free app focused solely on yiffing and no annoying distractions, hence our slogan "100% yiff, no bullshit". :)

In Yiffalicious, users create "interactions", where you decide what characters are yiffing, their poses and how exactly the yiffing occurs (speed, depth, force etc). By using the built in interaction browser, you can browse through thousands of interactions created by the community, or upload your own.

Thread Updated: 2017-11-03
Developer: Yiffalicious crew -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

DOWNLOADS
Win 64bit
: - - -
Win 32Bit: - - -

Win 64Bit
(Installer): - - -
Win 32bit
(Installer): - - -

129979_Amwa9l0kJKF9Gn6EFUoVW10dwiWjsMsl2w12fqzUd1EdFfePBDkcrE5mpshvJKKH_large_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i believe so, only animal i seen a horse, rhino lmao

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
look like from the same devs than Rack 2 .. but lol

wtf is procedural animations ???? what kind of magic this is ? or did we going to get some goat simulator animations ? XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, after a test, this tool is cool (i call it more a tool or software like SFM than a game but whatever) . hard for me to make some poses but practice is the key . other than that, i see lots of poses alraedy created but i must say most of them are futa or BBW and thats not my kind of things.
thanks for the share btw, cool stuff here

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
bump game update anyone for the 0.7 ?
Release notes 0.7.0 (2017-01-28) (Patron build)

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ok guys i got the client 0.7.1 from another website but its only the client the game need tobe cracked because its request serial code for play so if someone here can crack it pls send me a pm and i will link the download for you

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
even if u dont like furry u should view this idk why but i laugh alot >.< idk whats wrong with me hahaha
sad this game will not have future updates because drm protection :test2:

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
After some digging found a offline bypass (still not cracked if you like to help go to the modding disscusion)

just read the README.txt for instructions

yiffalicious 0.7.1

32 bit :

64 bit :

so @Muff Diver please update the thread

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
After some digging found a offline bypass (still not cracked if you like to help go to the modding disscusion)

just read the README.txt for instructions

yiffalicious 0.7.1

32 bit :

64 bit :

so @Muff Diver please update the thread
Added to the OP.

aresdeadalus

Apr 20, 2017
Alternatively to disconnecting from the internet, block divine-surface-93413.appspot.com in the hosts file, to prevent key getting blocked.

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone knows how to download poses with the crack? Blocking the domain in host file etc. also prevents us from downloading poses and I'm too lazy to create my own scenes.

aresdeadalus

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone knows how to download poses with the crack? Blocking the domain in host file etc. also prevents us from downloading poses and I'm too lazy to create my own scenes.
Not possible to do unless you have a legit key. Alternatively, someone in the possession of a legit account can share the interaction files they viewed, they are saved at C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\yiffalicious\interactions\cloud
Going through each interaction would be a pain since they take a moment to load, but doable.
Or you could learn to make them yourself very quickly

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
We do not need a legit key. We could use the public build. All we need to do is to find a way to hack the game to show up content for version 0.7.1 it's probably just a string or number or boolean that needs to be modified.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i got torrent from a bestiality webite gona share here for us the new version 0.7.2

in the torrent chose 32 or 64 bit u dont need the 2 since each version is 1G+
changelog enjoy

Reactions: MetalBearArt
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes