Yiff.Party Universe (Discord Server ) Alternative to Yiff.Party Site

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys we have new Yiff Party Universe server, I'm happy to share a link in DM/PM it's for good reasons. So little bit of backstory.. the original YPU Server associated with my original main account was disabled and deleted by Discord over b.s. Reasons. But it's back with current account of mine and we're growing just well. So please ask for it in PM/DM. The reason why is because we encountered spam bots previously associated with other listings for the server back then.
You might as well hold a sign that say "we're hosting paywall content in this server, please delete it!" if you haven't learn that Discord isn't the greatest place to host that kind of content there. You're by the burden of a third party that can delete you in a click of a button.

Reactions: anon8525

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
You might as well hold a sign that say "we're hosting paywall content in this server, please delete it!" if you haven't learn that Discord isn't the greatest place to host that kind of content there. You're by the burden of a third party that can delete you in a click of a button.
Actually it wasn't a issue, but it was something unfortunately related to someone who violated the rules I put in place which ended up affecting the account and servers. That same person who did it is banned for life from all my current servers.

Please help me

Mar 11, 2023
Actually it wasn't a issue, but it was something unfortunately related to someone who violated the rules I put in place which ended up affecting the account and servers. That same person who did it is banned for life from all my current servers.
Your link is expired or invalid I can't join