• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Yesterday's Crossroads - Chapter 2 [v0.3.1] [CHAQUINN0]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Nov 5, 2023

I’m almost
I’m almost done posing all the static renders for every scene in the chapter; the render queue is filling up fast, faster than my PC can render them, but that’s the least of my concerns at this point. I just want to get these scenes finished.
As of today, at the time of writing this dev log, the queue is at 387 images left to render, though there will be more going in there today and in the upcoming days.
This has been and will be the process for the upcoming days, finishing the static renders for all the scenes during the day and leave them rendering overnight.
Chapter 3 will be called ‘Solstice Unveiling.’
Regarding the release date, since I’ve been getting a lot of messages and comments asking for it, I will tell you my deadline; June 28.
This is the planned date. However, if I finish earlier I will make the official release date post with the official date then.
I work alone, with only one computer. I am not one of the big developers with thousands flowing into my bank account every month so I can fund everyone to work for me and still keep the lights on.
I am not 'taking my sweet time' or 'abandoning the project'; in fact, I am working overtime to get things done with what I have at my disposal. So please, be patient.
Dang... you where a second faster - LOL

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just finished playing chapter 2, love this game!

My only problem with it is how the fuck is Kim supposed to compete with the other girls?!
She came back looking like she's from an uncontacted North Korean tribe. :WaitWhat:

I thought her explanation was bullshit so I turned her ass down... but depending on how things go down in the next update I might make an alternate save that leaves the door open for her. Who knows... maybe she'll redeem herself some way.

Holy redhead in your fan sig... , is that from some game or fan render?
Ask off topic shit like that in DMs dude.

Reactions: Beatlezz12

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
I thought her explanation was bullshit so I turned her ass down... but depending on how things go down in the next update I might make an alternate save that leaves the door open for her. Who knows... maybe she'll redeem herself some way.
Whatever feelings I had left, that shit went away when I saw her looking like that. Dev did her dirty. :LOL:
I hope she redeems herself to make it more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes