5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ah yes, the never ending debate over whether Yennifer or Triss is superior. I think they are pretty equal which is probably why this is even a debate in the first place. They both have gorgeous faces for sure and I think in that regard it's just a matter of preference but I'd say Triss has a slightly hotter body, with her having wider hips and slightly bigger breasts. But I do prefer Yen's sassy and often arrogant behavior coupled with her having some genuine heartfelt moments at times. She can be pretty reasonable and even super friendly when it counts so yea, I really like that. Funnily enough, the one thing that probably pushes Yen over Triss for me personally is actually her voice. That sexy british accent suits her so well. Triss on the other hand sounds like an american for some reason lol. Both Geralt and Triss are the only american sounding characters in the game as far as I remember.

TL;DR: Yen makes my pp hard.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
As a fan of The Witcher, Triss Merigold has always been my first love in games. But I am looking forward to the sequel. May luck be with you.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Geralt chose to find his magic in the redhead
TRUEST & GOODEST FUCKING ENDING

Haha first time seeing this game idk how.
Gonna try it out later. Thanks

Reactions: Ephroda8

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Ephroda8
I really love the renders and the setting. Femdom with Yennefer, count me in :LOL:. How many femdom scenes are currently in the game? Will there be foot dom scenes?

Reactions: Ephroda8

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
So far...two I suppose, given the way the scenes were written. More to follow, along with being dommed in some cases:)
Thanks for the reply. I am looking forward to the scenes :).
I think you misunderstood the question about foot dom :). What I wanted to know is, will there be foot domination scenes like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
why does this game reminds me of the bloated ren'py rome "patronus" slave one ? same artist ?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes