2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
This is only speculation on my part, but might have to do with ZXC (the artist) focusing on remaking Latex Dungeon into RPG MV.

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
This is only speculation on my part, but might have to do with ZXC (the artist) focusing on remaking Latex Dungeon into RPG MV.
Has nothing to do with ZXC remaking his game in MV.

I am commissioning him for this work, he isn't making art for the game for free.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
pc

mac

The patreon that was apparently working on this game is back to

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
nice i havent even played it yet i was intterested but whit the abandoned tag i was gonna pass nice too know its being working on

Reactions: YosalouRe

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Looks interesting, tho wat the hell is this game about, the description was kinda vague?

althworld

May 12, 2018
how do you unlock the scenes? two of my sultans died with only the military tentacle training scene unlocked. no prisoners, no more slaves to buy, no choice to romance any of the characters other than the concubine...what do you actually do in the game? is there a specific point to reach with the factions to unlock a scene?

cause if you can't really choose your progression and just sit around dumbly on the throne making stupid decisions, only hoping for enough luck so that the dialogue option might come up to open the scenes, then it feels kind of pointless as a game.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
*Switches to stone bullets*
I'm listening but you better watch yourself.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes