2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sounds like a really cool idea. Hope to see more of this soon.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
This looks fairly interesting, and the concept sounds fun. However, I'll reserve final judgment for after it's had some time to develop.

Also... What is Reigns? I imagine a game, but where? Tried to look it up on F95zone and got nothing.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
soooo... MC is a detective who is trying to solve the mystery of the "horizontal gravity" that causes the boobs of women to strangely be pulled away from their bodys in weird angles.
I like original storys, not sure about the art tho. ( ' -')

Reactions: Gabaw

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
i don't know who is loving so big tits ... my girlfriend have F cup ... its enormus ... but such big tits ? its not the only game that features so big mutant tits ... i wonder why ...

Yosalou

Nov 6, 2018
Hello I'm the guy making the game and thanks for the feedback! I ain't gonna change those "mutant" tities, fuck Newton, gravity sucks.

Everytime it says abdicate and I choose an heir the game crashes.
Does it show an error screen? If it does could you post an image of it please so I can fix it.

Gonna keep an eye on this one, i like the treasurer, cant wait to fuck with her.
Looking forward to future releases
Thanks! the next release is a while off, I need to commission a few more scenes so this doesn't happen:

55 days and not a single scene opened...
Hopefully with more scenes you wont have this issue. I'll try and provide a save file with everything unlocked or a cheat screen that unlocks everything in future releases.

something something desperate virgins :tf:
Yes!!!

I will also upload a mac version in the future. The guy who posted this didnt post the link to the original post on ZXC's patreon, it has a poll for the next character - although if you have suggestion for future characters I'd be happy to hear them - even flat chested ones.

I'll also say that I'm commissioning ZXC, he isn't making the game, if he was it most likely would be a lot better and with a lot more vore and latex.

Thanks

Reactions: 147f59
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes