RPGM Onhold Complete [Yasagure Kitsuenjo] Absolvement of Viscaria (Demo Version)

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
You should be able to solve this.gif

I made it for shitposting, and it ended up coming true...

Apparently in addition to those ubiquitous doujin dev health issues, it's seems the writer/dev half of the circle is feeling pressured for taking so long (Hehe, how delicate).
... And Viscaria itself has hit the limit on how many events can be crammed into RPG Maker MV. Ouch. Still... you didn't think of that when the demo took 380 of the 999 event listings?

MeiQer I really appreciated your translation; sure, some H-scenes were interminable, but that's the dev's fault, not yours. You showed great imagination in the naming of the various brands, and man, «put the pry in privacy» is really a stroke of genius!

With some proofreading/copy editing, it wouldn't be a stretch to adopt your translation when the official version comes out.

Thanks!
Ah, I'm moved! Yeah, the brands, enduring memories, and taunts uncermoniously heaped on Liedna and her master are some of the most enjoyable parts to mull on how to word.
Although if you asked me at any other time, I'd say I wish nothing but the best for both girls. I'm kind. Gentle.
And good catch on the endless shop loop thing, probably a testing feature that got left in? I'll toggle it out whenever I go back for another proofread pass.

Geez, I guess I should update the thread to "Hiatus".
It's not totally hopeless, however, their next "short" "Kubel-sized" game will most certainly exist in the same universe, and Manuri himself will draft a blog post in May to explain things going forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another blonde this time, but a knight instead of a magician.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mc625 and abgazil

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
And good catch on the endless shop loop thing, probably a testing feature that got left in? I'll toggle it out whenever I go back for another proofread pass.
I actually considered doing some proofreading to help you out (I proofread for a living in French, but the attention to details is transferable from one language to another), but I was too engrossed in the story!

When I decide to replay/reread this VN-like intro, I'll pester you with screenshots flagging typos...

One thing I do remember, though, is that quite a few of the mistakes were actually misplaced words, like [I'm making up an example here] «what actual the f*ck» instead of «what the actual f*ck», so it made me think that they were simply a sign of you being too tired when you wrote those sentences.

That being said, they might be difficult to catch for you, as your brain, knowing all this by heart at this point, will just read the sentences and automatically/unconsciously replace the words in the correct order...

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
Atleast i hope they should release it as part 1 or something, I am a bit disappointed as a fan who support their ci-en for along time just to see how the game progress, New girl looks delicious though.

Reactions: abgazil and mc625

Iltina

Dec 21, 2019
I actually considered doing some proofreading to help you out (I proofread for a living in French, but the attention to details is transferable from one language to another), but I was too engrossed in the story!

When I decide to replay/reread this VN-like intro, I'll pester you with screenshots flagging typos...

One thing I do remember, though, is that quite a few of the mistakes were actually misplaced words, like [I'm making up an example here] «what actual the f*ck» instead of «what the actual f*ck», so it made me think that they were simply a sign of you being too tired when you wrote those sentences.

That being said, they might be difficult to catch for you, as your brain, knowing all this by heart at this point, will just read the sentences and automatically/unconsciously replace the words in the correct order...
Side question, but how much does proofreading net you salary-wise? Is that a full-time commitment, side hustle, etc.?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Side question, but how much does proofreading net you salary-wise? Is that a full-time commitment, side hustle, etc.?
Freelancing gig. I charge 40 bucks (Canadian, cause I live in Canada) per hour.
I also take copy-editing and translating gigs